Control Pker...

Papa Bear

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have absolutely no idea where to start. This little guy is a terrible leader and has been getting away with some brown sticky stuff for way too long... I was in team speak and me and a friend Kava were pking, I killed him and gave him some brown sticky stuff just a little banter and I kicked em from TS (not a big deal he just insta rejoin) and even the kick message was lol gg bro. Kava got mad and one of Controls goons went and said I was abusing powers lol. Control then strips my ranks on everything and talked to me like I was a broccoli and banning his whole team speak. I get pissed and i'm tired of control doing brown sticky stuff like this and lying to cover it up so I post a topic i'm leaving. Instead of letting me say bye to some friends and get some contact to keep in touch he insta bans me on spot.

https://gyazo.com/39c4e50b907f013aed973e8230c18420

https://gyazo.com/d8b5d4c05d968b43f944ac6e38b030d3

Tells the whole clan I was in another clan all along... LOL show me the proof control because there fucking isn't any. Everything I did for your brown sticky stuff clan and most you gave me was proud member for 2 months? What a joke bro. The clan has no future without a different leadership. I am personally tired of Control the homeless spastic lying and manipulating his clan mates then covering his tracks of brown sticky stuff by more lies and manipulation. Have fun with 0 backup callers and 0 future. Any clan I am looking to join FYI: Control is going to try and ruin my name and claim I scam just like every other fucking person he bans in his clan.

Control if you are reading this I say form the bottom of me heart... Fuck you. I regret every last thing I did for your clan. I will end you buddy, you are neck deep up brown sticky stuff creek with your mouth wide the fuck open. Quit lying to my friends and your clan mates about me and every other person that you falsely accuse of doing brown sticky stuff. You clan will not last. Thought you were somebody completely different but you showed me the real side of you and i'm glad you did. That's life and i'll move on.. Well brown sticky stuff I guess already have

#FuckSFMovement

Gl with your future m8. 

Enjoy your "leaving" topic to a sharkbrew post homie. 

1. Abusing powers (good job that made you leave right on sounds promising)- you had no reason l0l 

2. You got stripped of Server admin not a rank so keep your story straight. 

3. You bsed a kid in the clan, plus kicked him and moved him repeatedly in teamspeak- good job on keeping your name in the clan. 

4. Say bye to your friends? you were removed from the clan homie so kiss ass later.

5. you need to work hard for a rank nothing is handed to you gl. 

Gl getting a rank in other clans, begging doesnt help your situation. 

too immature for us, im sure other clans will take you. 

Enjoy your clanning life. 

Gl with your future m8. 

Quit lying to your clan.... TBH I kinda liked you as a person and still had some respect after I left. Then you go off and ban me/lie to everyone? Love all respect you are done I promise you.

aao wins again

funny thing is, I never fucked with any other clan

I have absolutely no idea where to start. This little guy is a terrible leader and has been getting away with some brown sticky stuff for way too long... I was in team speak and me and a friend Kava were pking, I killed him and gave him some brown sticky stuff just a little banter and I kicked em from TS (not a big deal he just insta rejoin) and even the kick message was lol gg bro. Kava got mad and one of Controls goons went and said I was abusing powers lol. Control then strips my ranks on everything and talked to me like I was a broccoli and banning his whole team speak. I get pissed and i'm tired of control doing brown sticky stuff like this and lying to cover it up so I post a topic i'm leaving. Instead of letting me say bye to some friends and get some contact to keep in touch he insta bans me on spot.

https://gyazo.com/39c4e50b907f013aed973e8230c18420 (Funny thing is, I never fucked with any other clan while I was in SF)

https://gyazo.com/d8b5d4c05d968b43f944ac6e38b030d3

Tells the whole clan I was in another clan all along... LOL show me the proof control because there fucking isn't any. Everything I did for your brown sticky stuff clan and most you gave me was proud member for 2 months? What a joke bro. The clan has no future without a different leadership. I am personally tired of Control the homeless spastic lying and manipulating his clan mates then covering his tracks of brown sticky stuff by more lies and manipulation. Have fun with 0 backup callers and 0 future. Any clan I am looking to join FYI: Control is going to try and ruin my name and claim I scam just like every other fucking person he bans in his clan.

Control if you are reading this I say form the bottom of me heart... Fuck you. I regret every last thing I did for your clan. I will end you buddy, you are neck deep up brown sticky stuff creek with your mouth wide the fuck open. Quit lying to my friends and your clan mates about me and every other person that you falsely accuse of doing brown sticky stuff. You clan will not last. Thought you were somebody completely different but you showed me the real side of you and i'm glad you did. That's life and i'll move on.. Well brown sticky stuff I guess already have

#FuckSFMovement

Gl with your future m8. 

1. Abusing powers (good job that made you leave right on sounds promising)- you had no reason l0l 

2. You got stripped of Server admin not a rank so keep your story straight. 

3. You bsed a kid in the clan, plus kicked him and moved him repeatedly in teamspeak- good job on keeping your name in the clan. 

4. Say bye to your friends? you were removed from the clan homie so kiss ass later.

Gl getting a rank in other clans, begging doesnt help your situation. 

too immature for us, im sure other clans will take you. 

Enjoy your clanning life. 

1.) Take a joke, happens all the fucking time. Did I ever even ban anyone? terminally fuck anyone over? no get your story straight.

2.) You stripped me and it wasn't 1 minute later "you were banned from the server" then that dumb as message. get your story straight

3.) I kicked him for fun and he got butthurt lol its no big deal like at all abuse would be banning him kicking over and over again. I moved him from the lobby once because he was making a nasty ass noise in his mic. how is this bs? https://gyazo.com/95d41a4972c366d947bde0826fdde086it wsa a 1v1 f2p fight LOL?

get your story straight

4.) Quit being a bundle of twigsgot my dude.

5.) how many more times are you going to edit your post and come up with more lies? getting annoying everyone see's it broski. gl joining another clan he says yet I got 5 pm's from different clans saying to get in their team speak and app on their forums hahaha get your story straight

6.) 3 months oh hard work for proud member lmaoooo stfu gl on those backup callers