Sad to see you go.

Control Pker

Clans Lessing up as more experience cancer inbreds evolve. 

All i can say to the clans that are now on my finger tips, you all compete to be the #1 clan theres barely any place for #2 these days. 

Try your best to stay open you all young adults soon to be leaving the clanning scene for your real life careers. 

For those still younger then 16, try to step up and become the face of Clanning, leaders and ranks are getting very old now its up to you. 

More and More of these leaders are dropping so keep training and making events if people accept. 

Ride or Die. 

www.sf-rs.com, keep it up. 

I give you credit for how hard you try and the dedication you give to Runescape and your clans, but pure clanning is dead and isn't going to be around for years to come.

Enjoy your time with your clan and Rs while it lasts

I know right. If you really think about it, in under 2years ive recruited just about Pushing nearly 400 members to this community, some dont use sharkbrew but are associated in clans and more to come but the way brown sticky stuffs going its like umm 1 person cant do it all. 

Long Live clanning. 

I know right. If you really think about it, in under 2years ive recruited just about Pushing nearly 400 members to this community, some dont use sharkbrew but are associated in clans and more to come but the way brown sticky stuffs going its like umm 1 person cant do it all.

Long Live clanning.

shutup broccoli

On one hand u make a fool of urself often but on the other ur one of the people that keeps bringing in new clans, keep at it and motivate the next generation to do the same.

I listened to the ts recording of u last night and while it was supposed to be "justin beiber" i did feel ur passion and enthousiasm for what u do, keep at it bro.

Long Live clanning.

You've definitely done something for the community regardless of what people say or think, keep doing what you're doing buddy and all the best with Sf.