Fatality vs Ruin | 30 minute | P2P Prep | 2-1

Ram

You have a ponytail and look like a fucking woman? How are you going to say anything about anyone's appearance, lmfao. Btw keep prepping MPCs and stay scared of EoP hehe fi give me head zzzz

bro talking about feminine appearances u changed ur fucking name to lela u weirdo l0l

@Rd members

Stfu about you being in foc & talk about your real clan. oh wait, its ded af thats right wahahaha

No1 gives a fuck about rd l0l 

What do rd & fi have in common? @spoiler for the answer

they're both dead l0l0l

so is trilogy dumass

So leme get this straight. Pizza face whisky can't call. Ponytail woman lookalike Birthday is a brown sticky stuff backup caller. Foreigner Cock can't even speak English and the rest of the council's are just.. there to fill the rank team up. Wow looks like EoP/M really does win again lol..

Today, Friday, September 2nd , 2016 Fatality massed up a quick 35 Fatalian for this 30 minute prep vs Ruin.

We came out with a score of 2-1 vs their HPC acc's.

You guys pulled 30, we had 40 and had about 6 hpc accounts in total. Was also meant to be pub off but I guess fi are desperate for wins atm. 

You guys pulled 30, we had 40 and had about 6 hpc accounts in total. Was also meant to be pub off but I guess fi are desperate for wins atm. 

Dont give them anymore, they only farm wins off f2p based hpcs/mpcs. they wont dare prep 2 server hpcs lol (foe/eop)

50 mains for lifelover

This true FI?

Regardless cheers for the short notice prep but if it was agreed pub off then show logs

I am guessing you left fi too? Holy brown sticky stuff your the biggest clan hopper I have ever seen tbh and you talk brown sticky stuff about every clan you leave. Please kys @@Acid dont try and come crawling back to cp there won't be an elder contract for you broccoli