Supremacy undefeated Saturday ft. the alliance

Hebi

2FqYHsg.png

KX30XPP.png

Supremacy roamed the wild with a strong 50 tigers later peaking at 60.  Roaming and slaying every clan we met.  

VNqdqC6.png

POV

Purity:

Tyen da nigga:

Mellow:

sloss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lfzjST3uJo

gYweZcy.png

RMJUara.png

The trip started out with a scuffle with foe east of bandits, we quickly dropped their numbers while losing next to nothing.  EoP crashed so we killed the last few of foe in single and left with our loots.  Gf foe

zCPSioU.png

gYweZcy.png

r7DdFxm.png

The next tussle we set-up a fight with Fi in DK castle with foe no where to be seen.  We chased and easily cleared Fi with no casualties.  Was fun Fi

2NAndnL.png

gYweZcy.png

r7DdFxm.png

Fi challenged us to fight at sperm and we gladly accepted.  We quickly mopped the floor as it was easier than the last fight.  We grabbed our loots and headed for a bank.  Once again, gf Fi

gJi9egu.png

gYweZcy.png

RMJUara.png

r7DdFxm.png

The last yet most brutal fight of the trip Supremacy defeated the well known alliance of foe and Fi.  The fight started out as we crashed the foe vs Fi fight.  They quickly turned on us while 'team on yellow' was apparent.  We were not deterred and we pulled to corp hill and stood our ground.  The confused alliance decided to take turns but clearly it did not work out in their favour.  Gf to both clans.  

3bb0554cfb21e9b3abf581a269459ad3.pngeTfRwAH.png

gYweZcy.png

ZYOxazN.png

zCPSioU.pngGzaJ9DM.png2NAndnL.pnggJi9egu.png

nSp7DIy.png

Sa1F12j.pngMA2K1tQ.png

Y5oOpQZ.png

eTfRwAH.png4fde0f374fdf4b0a20c70f36a25691bc.pngvRr5ZSx.pngfa3654f62f372111331ee08c2fa290dd.png

c8349e413e4f3a6ad1f2637565e0e658.png7d4b95cc773ef8427c1d2f2e3b7f29ef.png33ef3d1e81b51de15bb50ae0a335e882.pngfPGch6l.pngfAUOtf5.pngLSrhcD7.pngWRpoVFB.pngS56d5fH.pngiAStpg9.pngMgZUMKC.png4EsbUVC.pngSdcrpDt.pngJaPTZNV.pnga4CY5nJ.pngFqQCIRq.png4M23DrZ.pngBLUOauq.pngLTXJSVm.pngGc7XfFp.pnguzP5zq3.pngVCHxq7d.png

LMFAO

so let me see if i get ur point.

If i build a clan and only fight a couple of other clans, while running away scared of the remaining clans i can post about how my clan was "undefeated" today?

Pathetic :P we are waiting for ballz for a fight any saturday. But grats on ur wins over FI and FOE.