Invictus the Allied Powers Remake WW2 - FT. AXIS/CD

Pun

Hopefully

But I admit I do not see a 1v1 happening without tanks since CD will follow you and Rage will follow CD/Axis lol.

yeah man its pretty sad axis have to get an mpc to hold their hands after they tried 1 vs 1ing and just got smacked to lummy :/ but hey u never know, we had a nice 38 vs 38 pkri vs envy on saturday so maybe there's hope

Pretty sure axis dicked you but idk

How did they dick us? Axis can't even compete fairly, you know damn well they can't. Fallen couldn't compete, Shadow Kings couldn't compete.. They need to merge in as one clan, still can't compete. Need and MPC clan to come help at LPC times. STILL CAN'T COMPETE. I know you guys want to see us fall, but that's not going to happen anytime soon. 

Of course this would be coming from a CD member. Once you quit holding hands I might respect your clan. You two are always side by side, fkn booty bandits of Runescape. 

How did they dick us? Axis can't even compete fairly, you know damn well they can't. Fallen couldn't compete, Shadow Kings couldn't compete.. They need to merge in as one clan, still can't compete. Need and MPC clan to come help at LPC times. STILL CAN'T COMPETE. I know you guys want to see us fall, but that's not going to happen anytime soon. 

Of course this would be coming from a CD member. Once you quit holding hands I might respect your clan. You two are always side by side, fkn booty bandits of Runescape. 

Didn't read, but gz axis dicked u