cd

City

Yeah I'm In CP and I attend to both CDs and Ruins evens so they can come to ours and our HPC wont look so brown sticky stuff even though it is, and even though we get cleared in both MPC and HPC i still come on sharkbrew to flame people because it's all I have left, because my clans are brown sticky stuff but if i leave them i will get doxed and hit offline, so I'm scared for my life because all I do is spend my time on runescape/sharkbrew, I wouldn't know what to do

Yeah I'm In CP and I attend to both CDs and Ruins evens so they can come to ours and our HPC wont look so brown sticky stuff even though it is, and even though we get cleared in both MPC and HPC i still come on sharkbrew to flame people because it's all I have left, because my clans are brown sticky stuff but if i leave them i will get doxed and hit offline, so I'm scared for my life because all I do is spend my time on runescape/sharkbrew, I wouldn't know what to do

speak for urself l000000l niggas obsessed with CD and CP 

good banter

speak for urself l000000l niggas obsessed with CD and CP 

WAhahahaahahahah Cotton Picker you fucking spic you suck at runescape.com just stop. Can't believe you accepted MM and Dragon slayer rewards for both of your brown sticky stuff tier clans (CD+CP), Good job ruining your account and going main lmfao might aswell go join revenant now you ugly cunt, they still go out with CD and CP so maybe you can still hold your boyfriends hands

WAhahahaahahahah Cotton Picker you fucking spic you suck at runescape.com just stop. Can't believe you accepted MM and Dragon slayer rewards for both of your brown sticky stuff tier clans (CD+CP), Good job ruining your account and going main lmfao might aswell go join revenant now you ugly cunt, they still go out with CD and CP so maybe you can still hold your boyfriends hands

all i see from all of this is a little bitch crying wahwahwahwah

all i see from all of this is a little bitch crying wahwahwahwah

I thought by now you'd be seeing a winner, because that's what I am, and what i represent when being in Olympus, you wouldn't know about winning though because you're in 2 brown sticky stuff tier main clans l0l cant wait for CP to slump again, and continue the CP SLUMP CYCLE, 

I thought by now you'd be seeing a winner, because that's what I am, and what i represent when being in Olympus, you wouldn't know about winning though because you're in 2 brown sticky stuff tier main clans l0l cant wait for CP to slump again, and continue the CP SLUMP CYCLE, 

#1 hpc for the 19th week already l0l suck on my e dick bitchboy 

Grats on the win cd. Too bad rage and opiss are brown sticky stuff

pretty sure FI and FOC bullied your main clan today : EOPISS luls

#1 hpc for the 19th week already l0l suck on my e dick bitchboy 

pretty sure FI and FOC bullied your main clan today : EOPISS luls

I wouldn't know because I was too busy clearing Jordai and the rest of CP while they were with CD/Ruin sitting in singles for 6 hours and 15 minutes