issue regarding rage/op (if u dont want cops at ur door read this)

Kenan N Kel

with rage and op constantly harassing cd and its members about a cd member who passed away this can't go un-noticed

if you know someone commiting cyber crimes or something similar feel free to go here https://www.justice.gov/criminal-ccips/reporting-computer-internet-related-or-intellectual-property-crime

I WILL HAVE OP/RAGE RANKS ARRESTED AND PUNISHED IRL

IF THIS KEEPS UP I WON'T HESITATE TO GET @@Niblet @ @@Duval ARRESTED IRL FOR HARASSMENT IDK WHO THE OP RANKS ARE BUT SAME GOES FOR THEM I'M 100% SERIOUS I WILL GET YOU ARRESTED FOR ONLINE HARASSMENT AND THEN SUE YOU FOR PAIN/SUFFERING. MY UNCLE IS A COP AND MY GRANDMA A LAWYER AND WHAT RAGE/OP ARE DOING IS ILLEGAL

this wouldnt be the first time i've gotten someone on runescape arrested irl for crimes they have commited over the game

with rage and op constantly harassing cd and its members about a cd member who passed away this can't go un-noticed

if you know someone commiting cyber crimes or something similar feel free to go here https://www.justice.gov/criminal-ccips/reporting-computer-internet-related-or-intellectual-property-crime

IF THIS KEEPS UP I WON'T HESITATE TO GET @@Niblet @ @@Duval ARRESTED IRL FOR HARASSMENT IDK WHO THE OP RANKS ARE BUT SAME GOES FOR THEM I'M 100% SERIOUS I WILL GET YOU ARRESTED FOR ONLINE HARASSMENT AND THEN SUE YOU FOR PAIN/SUFFERING. MY UNCLE IS A COP AND MY GRANDMA A LAWYER AND WHAT RAGE/OP ARE DOING IS ILLEGAL

if you know someone commiting cyber crimes or something similar feel free to go here https://www.justice....-property-crime

IF THIS KEEPS UP I WON'T HESITATE TO GET @84183579e659bc134959ef9d316b48bb.gifNiblet @aedcdf27df0683997f813fad73af2e0b.pngWaifu Pillow @84183579e659bc134959ef9d316b48bb.gifDuvalARRESTED IRL FOR HARASSMENT IDK WHO THE OP RANKS ARE BUT SAME GOES FOR THEM I'M 100% SERIOUS I WILL GET YOU ARRESTED FOR ONLINE HARASSMENT AND THEN SUE YOU FOR PAIN/SUFFERING. MY UNCLE IS A COP AND MY GRANDMA A LAWYER AND WHAT RAGE/OP ARE DOING IS ILLEGAL

this wouldnt be the first time i've gotten someone on runescape arrested irl for crimes they have commited over the game

i don't flame ppl that passed away

your clan does and your clan is your responsibility if u don't want charges pressed on you irl I suggest talking to ur fellow ranks at rage about not being so greasy you do realize every cd member has the right to file charges against you if there were a criminal case

your clan does and your clan is your responsibility if u don't want charges pressed on you irl I suggest talking to ur fellow ranks at rage about not being so greasy you do realize every cd member has the right to file charges against you if there were a criminal case

justin beiber