Thoughts on Current Times  

162 members have voted

1. 1. About the 3-tier bracket system

• I prefer that it remains. LPC-MPC-HPC
    • 2-tier bracket system. LPC-HPC
    • Prefer to wait and see what happens.
  2. 2. About RuneScape Pure Clanning

• I feel like its dying. Nothing to do.
    • I feel like its dying. I want to do something about it.
    • This has happened before, and we'll get through it.
    • I want an alternative.
  3. 3. Main problem

• I wish we could all just drop mains.
    • Mains have become necessary.
    • If there was an alternative to rid of this problem, I'd take it.

Another dumb topic from a clan that tries to act like saviors after they have been bringing 30-40 mains to every weekend trip for the past 2 months lmfao. You have no right to make this topic, clans like my own have been persevering bringing as little mains as possible, Rage only seem to care since these mains are no longer benefiting themselves. 

Another dumb topic from a clan that tries to act like saviors after they have been bringing 30-40 mains to every weekend trip for the past 2 months lmfao. You have no right to make this topic, clans like my own have been persevering bringing as little mains as possible, Rage only seem to care since these mains are no longer benefiting themselves. 

From a clan? Lmao its one guy who does his own thing.

Ot: clanning wont die, people been saying it for years yet we pulled through( i feel like its a simple law of supply and demand). Some scenes might die thats a different story but they will do what they need to survive( moving times etc, let it happen as it happens).

Drop the mains its a damn disgrace, the old garde is mocking what we now call "pure".

Why are you flaming Soniqs? I told you I'm neutral, but if Rage asks for help say calling, graphics, handling events etc. I'd do it, same goes for other clans, but the only difference is I dont charge Rage (e.g. graphics). & this isn't about an individual clan stop trying to start flame. As a rank you should be mature enough to consider the future of clanning which directly effects your clan too.

Why are you flaming Soniqs? I told you I'm neutral, but if Rage asks for help say calling, graphics, handling events etc. I'd do it, same goes for other clans, but the only difference is I dont charge Rage (e.g. graphics). & this isn't about an individual clan stop trying to start flame. As a rank you should be mature enough to consider the future of clanning which directly effects your clan too.

You aren't neutral, if you think being in Rage, isn't condoning their actions, then you are far dumber than I ever thought. The fact you think you are neutral makes me laugh. Don't talk to me about what directly affects my clan, because MY clan has been directly affected and directly disadvantaged for months now by not indulging in bringing mains for easy advantages. If putting the future and existence of my clan at risk for the sake of a pure clan code that I have tried my best to be true to throughout its entirety, isn't maturity, then I don't know what is. 

Your clan has literally killed the MPC scene, the fact that you can't see that makes any topic that you ever make on this situation completely redundant to myself and any rank in Ruin.

leave the despair to us

Ex Proud Officer of Excel

Ex Leader of Risk Takers

Ex Warlord of Remedy

Ex Elite Member of Olympus

Ex Advanced Member of Chaotic

Ex Council of Envy

Ex Council of Critical Damage

Ex Senior Member of Sovereign

Ex Proud Member of Doom

Ex leaker of EoP locs to Rd Salso

Ex Applicant of Final Ownage Control

Ending Member of Pure Torment

Ex Admirer of Trauma

Ex Winner of J-cup Semifinals

Ex kicked Elite Member of Eruption of Pures

Ex proud Elder of Corrupt Pures

Ex kicked dedicated member of Reign of Terror

Current Imperial Member

Current Eruption of Pures Applicant

Current Leader of Despair

clan hopper reported

c6d6a93c607686c56d94ff70b22eaca6.png

?

Rage, OP and CD need to squash this brown sticky stuff soon. Not tryna be a dick or biased just because I don't like Rage/OP, but they are honestly losing this whole battle of the mains brown sticky stuff that they started. One of you needs to completely drop mains one weekend and I guarantee the next weekend others will stop bringing them. You're giving up one single weekend for the possibility of several months to years of more weekends WITHOUT mains. At the rate that this is going you're honestly going to kill out the entire bracket. It's just ridiculous.

@@Whoppa @ @

Seriously, find a neutral TS and talk this brown sticky stuff out like actual ranks of clans. brown sticky stuff, come to Ruin ts or go to Sharkbrew ts. Setup a time and I'm sure any rank would be glad to sit your ranks in a locked channel and let you all talk it out for however long you need without interference.

Edit: I also agree that LPC's need to also stop aiding the MPC's in this cauliflower little main war. Invictus needs to stop assisting Rage/OP and Axis/SK/Fallen, whatever you are, needs to stop assisting CD. You have NO part of what takes place at MPC times so let them handle it. Lower opts means the fights will end quicker and it'll also stop fanning the flames that keep this brown sticky stuff going. If you want to duke it out grab your own capes and head to another world.

@ @@Bowsz Stop giving help to the MPC clans.

Also goes for my niggas over at @@Revenant. Pls stop assisting the pures in this brown sticky stufffest.

LPC/HPC  , clanning is dying =( , drop the mains unless @@Rage flames with a dead member.

Rage, OP and CD need to squash this brown sticky stuff soon. Not tryna be a dick or biased just because I don't like Rage/OP, but they are honestly losing this whole battle of the mains brown sticky stuff that they started. One of you needs to completely drop mains one weekend and I guarantee the next weekend others will stop bringing them. You're giving up one single weekend for the possibility of several months to years of more weekends WITHOUT mains. At the rate that this is going you're honestly going to kill out the entire bracket. It's just ridiculous.

@@Whoppa @ @

Seriously, find a neutral TS and talk this brown sticky stuff out like actual ranks of clans. brown sticky stuff, come to Ruin ts or go to Sharkbrew ts. Setup a time and I'm sure any rank would be glad to sit your ranks in a locked channel and let you all talk it out for however long you need without interference.