Looking for MPC/LPC

TheBean

hes a glory hunter, he knows hes going nowhere with SF and he jumped off the Olympiss boat knowing CD/Ruin is taking a brown sticky stuff on his ded clan 

i Dont know who gave me applicant on there forums broccoli. your still buthurt that sf lasted longer than impact KYP tomato!

@@ibro that got given to me by mistake as they are giving everyone who intro on site applicant im not even applicant on ts.

even tho half of my pals are here id most likely join but i want see what other options there first.

i Dont know who gave me applicant on there forums broccoli. your still buthurt that sf lasted longer than impact KYP tomato!

@@ibro that got given to me by mistake as they are giving everyone who intro on site applicant im not even applicant on ts.

even tho half of my pals are here id most likely join but i want see what other options there first.

why do people always bring up impact, impact was #1 lpc while sf was picking up our crumsb, we went up mpc did well while we were open , SF accomplished absolutely nothing lol just broccoli control trying to hype up his brown sticky stuff clan 

SF never got #1 lpc and got bullied back to lpc when you attempted to move up mpc 

why do people always bring up impact, impact was #1 lpc while sf was picking up our crumsb, we went up mpc did well while we were open , SF accomplished absolutely nothing lol just broccoli control trying to hype up his brown sticky stuff clan 

SF never got #1 lpc and got bullied back to lpc when you attempted to move up mpc 

Bro i was inactive anyway i dont care i was there for support control as he need help starting up the clan..

Yes i agree impact was a good clan, You was good at weekend trips. preps wasnt great in MPC scene.

Yes i agree Control moved SF too fast they wasn't ready for MPC, You cant hate him for trying and being a solo rank that would call, and trying to teach people to call.