!Seen Vanquish

Tannie

All flames aside.

Im just curious about Vanquish midweek topic loc. Dont see it so im gonna make a nice one for them.

So i heard they pulled 28 fiery dragons today. That couldnt stop dying.

https://i.gyazo.com/3da884cab64fda14dd95fca810ba79c2.mp4

8ql1csZ.png

^ Vanquish getting hit in singles down 3? LOOOL and running???

KQcg6mP.png

@@Ramie wuu2?

FQ1571G.png

tUQyf4E.png

Xooz4ke.png

78ORFbE.png

hpvE1mC.png

After just 10mins... They ended....... :'(

https://gyazo.com/ed6265d394caa1074b3b358cd072092f

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like your hugging singles and vanquish (or whatever clan that is, I dont LPC clan) are trying to drag you to multi...

hpvE1mC.png

Just look at the minimap and cape counter...

Low Tier Propaganda 2/10 smh

wuu2 @@Ramie @@ReBornToKiLL ????

(gotta remind you we are a team)

My leak says otherwise.

FS+Atrocity and only pull 12 to a midweek. gj guys

I am not in Vanquish so I wouldn't have known you walk around with a maxed out main to fight LPCs for some reason.

I am just looking at the pictures your leader pasted.

you know what scouts are right? 100 cb+  can't hit lvl 50-70s at easts/sperm/hills 

but they can hit other clan's tanks/mpc accs :)

you don't realize but Vanquish is impact v2, they use tanks/mpc accs to have the slight advantage. 

Looks like your hugging singles and vanquish (or whatever clan that is, I dont LPC clan) are trying to drag you to multi...

hpvE1mC.png

snipe teams use singles as an advantage, bind one single pile slowly drop their opts one by one then rush in. never in my runescape career seen a single snipe team ever try to fight a masser clan matched or down opts 

oh btw RD closed and #4 hpc Soup ded at least you're higher than Fi lmfao

Hi, the main on the 1st pic, has no.................. SKULL xD

If I wanted to come into this topic to flame I would of told you that you have a person in Addy (g)

And that main is skulled in picture #7 so it appears that scout was indeed attacking someone

But like I said, I am not in Vanquish so I don't know what went down since there is no vid

Scouting...is that a serious question..

Main is skulled in picture 7 if you look.

You don't see many scouts with skulls.

And since there is no vid and no evidence of the level of the main, it is easy to think it was a level 60 tank.

I will take your word that it was a scout, but you can't act as if my question wasn't valid lol.

you know what scouts are right? 100 cb+ can't hit lvl 50-70s at easts/sperm/hills

but they can hit other clan's tanks/mpc accs :)

you don't realize but Vanquish is impact v2, they use tanks/mpc accs to have the slight advantage.

That 1 clan has a couple members from a past clan does not make it a v2 of the original

They are Vanquish, Impact is the past. They do not have the same leadership and they do not have the same memberbase.

Regarding the main part. I am

pretty sure you know how the MPC scene was so there is no need to tell me who was bringing mains for an advantage.

Regarding the advantage part, every clan looks for ways to have an advantage over their opponent, in their case they might be higher level cb than you (I do not know their cb levels), in your case it was hugging singles (referring to your pictures as I was not there) and getting single piles. Every clan will look for an advantage.

hpvE1mC.png

It was a 13 vs 25 or something like that and we kept sniping them one by one then they ran when it was getting to equal opts