!Seen Vanquish

Tannie

I would agree with this comment if there was a least I don't know 20-30 pics? But common 7 pics lol. Like I said "for the third time" there is no evidence to tell me otherwise besides your word. So, I'll take Scrubbing's word for it and not a +1 who is not relevant to me.

How am I going to know what main is yours lol, you think way too highly of me if you think I'd know everything that happened in your pk trip based on 7 pictures. I am honestly not that good.

I hope you do enjoy flaming though, this "clueless" guy is making you look funny.

Thank you for the clarification on why you guys were hugging the 1v1 line. As I was not there I do not know starting opts for each clan.

I still don't agree with the other part but I will leave you to that.

The only person you're making look funny is yourself. Why would you ask why they have mains when the only main I see in that picture with their cape is one without a skull in singles. It doesn't take a genius to see that the other main was clearly not even with them.

Maybe if you read the topic you would see that the trip ended after 10 minutes so obviously there wouldn't be many pictures. Don't bother commenting on a topic if you're gonna act all pompous and not even know what you're talking about. Get off your high horse. You're nothing special.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only person you're making look funny is yourself. Why would you ask why they have mains when the only main I see in that picture with their cape is one without a skull in singles. It doesn't take a genius to see that the other main was clearly not even with them.

Maybe if you read the topic you would see that the trip ended after 10 minutes so obviously there wouldn't be many pictures. Don't bother commenting on a topic if you're gonna act all pompous and not even know what you're talking about. Get off your high human. You're nothing special.

You should re read the topic lol.

The clan that ended was the opponent clan, not Fs.

This "clueless" guy is making you look very silly with your own statements lol.

And you were probably present in the event if it was that easy to find the main wasn't with them. There is so much I can do watching a picture lol.

Edit: Oh well, Good luck to both Fs and Vq as both have ex-clan mates of mine. I wish you the best in this current "rivalry" and may the better clan/team win. I mean no harm to either clan nor will I side with either clan.

You should re read the topic lol.

The clan that ended was the opponent clan, not Fs.

This "clueless" guy is making you look very silly with your own statements lol.

And you were probably present in the event if it was that easy to find the main wasn't with them. There is so much I can do watching a picture lol.

Edit: Oh well, Good luck to both Fs and Vq as both have ex-clan mates of mine. I wish you the best in this current "rivalry" and may the better clan/team win. I mean no harm to either clan nor will I side with either clan.

You're oblivious.