!Seen Vanquish

Tannie

you know what scouts are right? 100 cb+ can't hit lvl 50-70s at easts/sperm/hills

but they can hit other clan's tanks/mpc accs :)

you don't realize but Vanquish is impact v2, they use tanks/mpc accs to have the slight advantage.

why u gotta put our glorious clan's name to shame like tht

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I wanted to come into this topic to flame I would of told you that you have a person in Addy (g)

And that main is skulled in picture #7 so it appears that scout was indeed attacking someone

But like I said, I am not in Vanquish so I don't know what went down since there is no vid

Main is skulled in picture 7 if you look.

You don't see many scouts with skulls.

And since there is no vid and no evidence of the level of the main, it is easy to think it was a level 60 tank.

I will take your word that it was a scout, but you can't act as if my question wasn't valid lol.

if an account with 99str and rune armour can hit lpc accounts at hills. Yup. think again. gz, ill wait for ur comeback xD

why u gotta put our glorious clan's name to shame like tht

@@Flex i agree with doge, impact actually had smart leadership that knows not to mess with a snipe team but vanquish got so cocky that they want to focus a snipeteam xD lets see how long till they beg for off.

Seems like Fs are married to the Singles line. 

Try again, you're nothing but a snipe team that pulls 10 everyday no one cares. 

Dude, what do you mean xD we end vanquish every single day lmfao.

if an account with 99str and rune armour can hit lpc accounts at hills. Yup. think again. gz, ill wait for ur comeback xD

Like I said before and have to repeat again, I do not know the name of the account, the level, the stats, etc since I was not there and there is no evidence of it. I am just taking Scrubbing's word for it. You could now come and show me its name and stats, but that will only increase a level of bias as I have no proof it was the main with you there. There is no evidence if is level 60 or level 120.

You tried to convince me that the account was unskulled, yet your own pictures deny your claim. You shouldn't state things if I can rebuff with your own evidence.

I'll wait for your response.

But in reality, I do not really care as it does not affect me. I do not wish to get into a "bait" fight with ex-clan mates so I will be stopping the comments here.

Like I said before and have to repeat again, I do not know the name of the account, the level, the stats, etc since I was not there and there is no evidence of it. I am just taking Scrubbing's word for it. You could now come and show me its name and stats, but that will only increase a level of bias as I have no proof it was the main with you there. There is no evidence if is level 60 or level 120.

You tried to convince me that the account was unskulled, yet your own pictures deny your claim. You shouldn't state things if I can rebuff with your own evidence.

I'll wait for your response.

But in reality, I do not really care as it does not affect me. I do not wish to get into a "bait" fight with ex-clan mates so I will be stopping the comments here.

You're clueless. The main on the FIRST picture has no skull. The main with the strength cape and staff equiped in pic 7 is probably just looting/watching and is not the same main as in the FIRST pic which he is talking about. You try wayyyyyyy too hard. Thanks for the memessssss.

If I wanted to come into this topic to flame I would of told you that you have a person in Addy (g)

And that main is skulled in picture #7 so it appears that scout was indeed attacking someone

But like I said, I am not in Vanquish so I don't know what went down since there is no vid

Main is skulled in picture 7 if you look.

You don't see many scouts with skulls.

And since there is no vid and no evidence of the level of the main, it is easy to think it was a level 60 tank.

I will take your word that it was a scout, but you can't act as if my question wasn't valid lol.

The kid with addy (g) is not even wearing the same cape and is not even in the cc. LMFAO.

That 1 clan has a couple members from a past clan does not make it a v2 of the original

They are Vanquish, Impact is the past. They do not have the same leadership and they do not have the same memberbase.

Regarding the main part. I am

pretty sure you know how the MPC scene was so there is no need to tell me who was bringing mains for an advantage.

Regarding the advantage part, every clan looks for ways to have an advantage over their opponent, in their case they might be higher level cb than you (I do not know their cb levels), in your case it was hugging singles (referring to your pictures as I was not there) and getting single piles. Every clan will look for an advantage.

imperial was slaughter v2 vanquish is impact v2, difference is the founding ranks for each clan are different but the way they all seem to be heading towards is very similar and how they are operating 

When you pull less than 20 (any clan not just snipe teams), and every other clan has 25-40, smart thing to do (if you want to have a successful  AND fun trip) is to snipe them from singles one by one or if they are having a 1v1. Who wants to get murdered and get demoralized by trying to fight a masser clan? 

only @@Ramie @@Jail knows what happened when Impact was a lpc, "we" more like the ranks had to beg FS for off and when we joined forces we became #1 lpc, now Vanquish will have to beg for off, but looking at their current rank structure, they won't get #1 maybe #3 or #4. 

buddy. get off this site and work on your forums they're looking dull AF L000L

buddy. get off this site and work on your forums they're looking dull AF L000L

how do you feel about slaving for impact on its dying breath, paying for a new site but all that work down the drain, expect that to happen again for Vanquish hahahahahaha

bullied on sb lmfao 

Listen kid. Your forums have looked the same for 2days. go do something. btw Tom and bud was never on in atrocity so they're pretty much useless. i would recommend staying as a brown sticky stuff snipe team with no history before it all falls apart. if you wanna carry on just hit me up with a pm.

Brainwashed by tannie.

Listen kid. Your forums have looked the same for 2days. go do something. btw Tom and bud was never on in atrocity so they're pretty much useless. i would recommend staying as a brown sticky stuff snipe team with no history before it all falls apart. if you wanna carry on just hit me up with a pm.

Brainwashed by tannie.

you talk about clan history but wasn't the only clan history you have is any clans @@Jail made lmfao 

as for the forums idc about it lol not my problem. if you ever played pre eoc highly doubt it tho you would know FS but its ok to be clueless sometimes 

I would never join a clan led by a 16 yr old Brit + a lazy AAO leader 

Brainwashed by Jail 

@@Jail grats recovering lots of accounts, nice reputation you got there

You're clueless. The main on the FIRST picture has no skull. The main with the strength cape and staff equiped in pic 7 is probably just looting/watching and is not the same main as in the FIRST pic which he is talking about. You try wayyyyyyy too hard. Thanks for the memessssss.

I would agree with this comment if there was a least I don't know 20-30 pics? But common 7 pics lol. Like I said "for the third time" there is no evidence to tell me otherwise besides your word. So, I'll take Scrubbing's word for it and not a +1 who is not relevant to me.

How am I going to know what main is yours lol, you think way too highly of me if you think I'd know everything that happened in your pk trip based on 7 pictures. I am honestly not that good.

I hope you do enjoy flaming though, this "clueless" guy is making you look funny.

imperial was slaughter v2 vanquish is impact v2, difference is the founding ranks for each clan are different but the way they all seem to be heading towards is very similar and how they are operating

When you pull less than 20 (any clan not just snipe teams), and every other clan has 25-40, smart thing to do (if you want to have a successful AND fun trip) is to snipe them from singles one by one or if they are having a 1v1. Who wants to get murdered and get demoralized by trying to fight a masser clan?

Thank you for the clarification on why you guys were hugging the 1v1 line. As I was not there I do not know starting opts for each clan.

I still don't agree with the other part but I will leave you to that.