!seen alliance

Hodor

Yes, and they were saying the exact thing I just said, if you didn't get the joke, you new ass motherfucker.

Not really, they were posting on Zybez, your clan couldn't even do that lol as Rage carries you around.

If you didn't know that, you are pretty new as well lol.

Not really, they were posting on Zybez, your clan couldn't even do that lol as Rage carries you around.

If you didn't know that, you are pretty new as well lol.

you're literally braindead and you think that proper sentence structure is going to make any of your statements true, jesus christ this is what we did to you? I can see why Impact closed, having members as easily affected as you. and they weren't posting topics at all because I'm on zybez daily :-) Wow, looks like Olympus wins again

you're literally braindead and you think that proper sentence structure is going to make any of your statements true, jesus christ this is what we did to you? I can see why Impact closed, having members as easily affected as you. and they weren't posting topics at all because I'm on zybez daily :-) Wow, looks like Olympus wins again

I mean you could be in the Runescape news discussion all day maybe.

They have been posting basically everything on Zybez for quite some time already.

Also if it wasn't for Rage, Op would have closed lol.

I mean you could be in the Runescape news discussion all day maybe.

They have been posting basically everything on Zybez for quite some time already.

Also if it wasn't for Rage, Op would have closed lol.

? Olympus has been open longer than you've grown your first pubic hair, fishfarmer. You think the founders of the clan would let the clan close? lmfao. Also, please post a gyazo of date+post showing these zybez posts? Would lvoe to see this propaganda to bring more mains to PURE TRIPS. And if it weren't for Rage + Olympus, Impact would be open right now, but we both know how that went LMFAO.

? Olympus has been open longer than you've grown your first pubic hair, fishfarmer. You think the founders of the clan would let the clan close? lmfao. Also, please post a gyazo of date+post showing these zybez posts? Would lvoe to see this propaganda to bring more mains to PURE TRIPS. And if it weren't for Rage + Olympus, Impact would be open right now, but we both know how that went LMFAO.

Lol 2 years open isn't really a good achievement. It is actually funny you think it is. Also Op didn't really do anything to Impact besides fighting level 1 def pures with 30 mains. Good job bringing more mains to the pure scene.

Lol 2 years open isn't really a good achievement. It is actually funny you think it is. Also Op didn't really do anything to Impact besides fighting level 1 def pures with 30 mains. Good job bringing more mains to the pure scene.

Except CD has been open for the same amount of time as us, if not, longer? as a main clan. You're literally braindead, im done talking to you, And if you think adamant is a main, then you are indeed adding to the stupidity of the excuse that is to bring rune armour to combat adamant. 2k16 clanners I swear.

It's not our fault your leader decided to handicap your clan with only 1defence, when he knows damn well that Adamant has been a part of PURE CLANNING since pre-eoc, even farther back before turmoil. So stop using the excuse that adamant is main, because it isn't. and if you're not using addy you're handicapping yourself, then crying about it.

TL;DR? Never gonna stop bringing adamant warriors, so you tomatos bringing mains are just going to slump eventually.

Except CD has been open for the same amount of time as us, if not, longer? as a main clan. You're literally braindead, im done talking to you, And if you think adamant is a main, then you are indeed adding to the stupidity of the excuse that is to bring rune armour to combat adamant. 2k16 clanners I swear.

It's not our fault your leader decided to handicap your clan with only 1defence, when he knows damn well that Adamant has been a part of PURE CLANNING since pre-eoc, even farther back before turmoil. So stop using the excuse that adamant is main, because it isn't. and if you're not using addy you're handicapping yourself, then crying about it.

TL;DR? Never gonna stop bringing adamant warriors, so you tomatos bringing mains are just going to slump eventually.

I would agree adamant is a pure. I myself had 30 def Pre-EOC. Your clan brought rune mains to fight us though lol, where were you?

2 years of mpc and ur still brown sticky stuff