Supremacy Vs FOE P2P Prep [3-0]

Hebi

Nice 1 lads, dont know why ur trying to flame EoP l0l we've beaten foe in quite a few 29v29's pub off in the last month. Gj none the less. 

27v27

LOL

The last preps vs FOE in P2P that you had, if I recall correctly, were 30 v 30. And you got 3-0'd. Also highly doubt you'd prep FOE in anything with pub off lmfao

YO EOP SPEAK UP LMFAO

The last preps vs FOE in P2P that you had, if I recall correctly, were 30 v 30. And you got 3-0'd. Also highly doubt you'd prep FOE in anything with pub off lmfao

LOOLL U HAD A 20V20 LOOOOOOOOOLL TRYING TO DO A 100V100 PREP AND U CANT PULL 30 TO CLANWARS

L

M

F

A

O

A bit triggered m8?

So what you're saying is that the whole clan has been brown sticky stuff and now you're improving?

No, you lowered our quality lol

Hardly triggered, very happy our matched game is getting better with a brown sticky stuffter, such as yourself, no longer being in our clan.

It's not your fault though, OP blows lol 

highly doubt anything u want, obviously the reason why u dint know is because it was pub off lol.... use ur head.