GodStarPk

GodStarPk

we are beating u up in a 1v3 rivalry, we dont need to team with other clans lmfao

u even have ST snipe us and u still lose l0l

btw ur 40 pull is 99% mains

You're losing with Axis (ded XD) and revenants in your cape and why are you talking about % of pull is mains lmfao

You're losing with Axis (ded XD) and revenants in your cape and why are you talking about % of pull is mains lmfao

@ Im not a flamer bro but lets all quit joking. Cd has had Imp, Rev, Axis, Ruin, Sup and Impact that closed all in one cape. No disrespect to you guys at all but we cant pretend like its not the truth

The teaming honestly needs to stop really.

Lmao hes a dog brah hes been instructed to do exactly what hes been doing for a while now flames clans about mains lmfao rejects didnt u declare on vr on zybez lmfao irl?

@ Im not a flamer bro but lets all quit joking. Cd has had Imp, Rev, Axis, Ruin, Sup and Impact that closed all in one cape. No disrespect to you guys at all but we cant pretend like its not the truth

The teaming honestly needs to stop really.

Currently CD is not teaming with anyone. Those are the fact, meanwhile op (your clan) is teaming with rage/iv and st sniping (atleast they wear their own capes)

Both you and rage hid in CWA last saturday. Why is that? And don´t give me any bullbrown sticky stuff excuse "we dont want to fight mains". Every clan except Ruin brings them, that includes you and rage. You bring hella mains. 

So why didn´t you come out? I have an answer. Together you would have had 70-80 and knew you would get stomped so you didn´t bother

Let's talk on irc at around 6pm est?

Sure @@Bradyb

Currently CD is not teaming with anyone. Those are the fact, meanwhile op (your clan) is teaming with rage/iv and st sniping (atleast they wear their own capes)

Both you and rage hid in CWA last saturday. Why is that? And don´t give me any bullbrown sticky stuff excuse "we dont want to fight mains". Every clan except Ruin brings them, that includes you and rage. You bring hella mains. 

So why didn´t you come out? I have an answer. Together you would have had 70-80 and knew you would get stomped so you didn´t bother

Ok so currently is as of today and of course you wouldnt team right now. Last week and the previous weeks you guys have. Rune Armour is cancerous and you know this. Dont pretend my friend. Regardless if us or you guys wouldve gotten stomped the Rune Armour isnt needed. The mains we bring are to counteract the mains you guys bring. I dont agree with it on either sides. @

Hi@ nice to meet you

welcome :)

@@Greuter Thanks Bro! Nice meeting you