EoP celebrates their 11th Birthday by smoking the pure community Ft breaking Foc

DULL

@ kick that dumb Erik kid. legit kid insecure asf lmao

What the fuck you on about dumb cunt lmfao

I've seen you Repping a CT sig from 07 btw, you weren't even CT in oldschool you cauliflower fuck l0000l

What the fuck you on about dumb cunt lmfao

I've seen you Repping a CT sig from 07 btw, you weren't even CT in oldschool you cauliflower fuck l0000l

dont talk to me ur just a new ct bundle of twigs that legit 20 ppl know who u are now stfu, ask Colin/chris/seb/alex/wadda/aj/latino etc etc, ugly fucking reject i killed ur clan ty for ballista insecure mute bundle of twigs

dont talk to me ur just a new ct bundle of twigs that legit 20 ppl know who u are now stfu, ask Colin/chris/seb/alex/wadda/aj/latino etc etc, ugly fucking reject i killed ur clan ty for ballista insecure mute bundle of twigs

???????? I died once today on EOP's anni bro what ballista are you talking about?

You tell me a lot of people don't want me in FOE, so you're talking against yourself buddy. Hey, atleast I will never be as irrelevant as you and Eruption of Mains lmfao

???????? I died once today on EOP's anni bro what ballista are you talking about?

You tell me a lot of people don't want me in FOE, so you're talking against yourself buddy. Hey, atleast I will never be as irrelevant as you and Eruption of Mains lmfao

Fo should bring more +1 on p2p tbh it's free mc flurries , people told me to Join Fo over and over and over, here's the result why i chose eop

fo died u fucking broccoli