#1 LPC?

Hodor

#1 LPC  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which is it?

Invictus and I'm not just saying that because it's my clan we have maintained to be one of the most strongest/consistent/longest lasting lpcs also doing a lot of midweek p2p trips as well which I don't see other lpcs doing most of the lpcs here now just opened so time will tell I don't see some of them lasting but if I was to give someone 2nd it would be Fs or VQ it's very interesting seeing Fs step it up a bit originating as a snipe team just like IV was a long time ago will see if they stay pulling consistently and last as far as VQ goes they recently opened and are pretty consistent on there pulls for now and give us clean fights without a brown sticky stuff ton of mains fs doesn't bring them on us either but, I don't really see much of LT besides Saturday and I'm sure that's because of there hpc ranks not being able to attend sunday trips and I'm not sure about midweeks with them.

Invictus and I'm not just saying that because it's my clan we have maintained to be one of the most strongest/consistent/longest lasting lpcs also doing a lot of midweek p2p trips as well which I don't see other lpcs doing most of the lpcs here now just opened so time will tell I don't see some of them lasting but if I was to give someone 2nd it would be Fs or VQ it's very interesting seeing Fs step it up a bit originating as a snipe team just like IV was a long time ago will see if they stay pulling consistently and last as far as VQ goes they recently opened and are pretty consistent on there pulls for now and give us clean fights without a brown sticky stuff ton of mains fs doesn't bring them on us either but, I don't really see much of LT besides Saturday and I'm sure that's because of there hpc ranks not being able to attend sunday trips and I'm not sure about midweeks with them.

#1 when you take into account our member base, community, rank structure, p2p+f2p+cw action and we also have the only deaf pure clanner

gz invictus gz benny