When you fuck up going hpc

Bradyb

1. You're cauliflower as fuck

2. Why the fuck would u post it on sharkbrew, are you wanting to get bullied? Lol?

Ur honeslty the most braindead kid i have seen in the pure community, the fact that you think people get bullied on runescape forums is very funny 2 me

Ur honeslty the most braindead kid i have seen in the pure community, the fact that you think people get bullied on runescape forums is very funny 2 me

What's funny to me is the amount of people who say they hate u in ur own clan and tell me no1 likes u, lol

This is what 2k16 clanners don't seem to understand. You don't need be 39def  for your account to be considered "hpc" lmfao. You need double 85s to be in a hpc or if you want to join an elite tier HPC pure clan like the mighty corrupt pures your going to need triple 90s.

Gl rebuilding though.

This is what 2k16 clanners don't seem to understand. You don't need be 39def  for your account to be considered "hpc" lmfao. You need double 85s to be in a hpc or if you want to join an elite tier HPC pure clan like the mighty corrupt pures your going to need triple 90s.

Gl rebuilding though.