Favorite Rivalry? #SVvsTLP

Fudog

looks like I win again @

im heading to bed though so stay easy

Rofl tell knikker ty 4 forum boards been using his forum acc for almost a year now - ufbjug8x lmfao lemme ask razza about the justin beiber dox attempts that resulted in your entire leadership going live.

Rofl tell knikker ty 4 forum boards been using his forum acc for almost a year now - ufbjug8x lmfao lemme ask razza about the justin beiber dox attempts that resulted in your entire leadership going live.

U only recently got his password

Gj on admittin that ur scum again btw

Looks like u lose!

Again :P

Its very upsetting how even after the ddosing, hacking and dox u still managed to lose evrythin lol

U only recently got his password

Gj on admittin that ur scum again btw

Looks like u lose!

Again :P

Its very upsetting how even after the ddosing, hacking and dox u still managed to lose evrythin lol

Karma for trying to dox sv members :/ what ru doing to jordai rn? Brb leaking ur dox bundle of twigsgot

>we've never doxed

>starts posting personal information on sb thread

SV in a nutshell

"Hittin lives in a gated community" remb that quote? @lookwhatijustdid killed you btw

Karma for trying to dox sv members :/ what ru doing to jordai rn? Brb leaking ur dox bundle of twigsgot

"Hittin lives in a gated community" remb that quote? @lookwhatijustdid killed you btw

if your clan goes out of your way to release my clans personal information and then cries when fire is fought with fire you were never worthy of any title lmfao

i get told tlp closed every day, sv might get brought up once a month if you're lucky, how awkward is it that a closed pure clan is more relevant than a garbage hpc turned bottom feeder main team

btw keep posting my dox, if you're feeling brave enough stop by my house, i fuck anything that moves and sv squirmed alot

u find the juicy topics on guest boards? i dont even use the account knikker when i browse tlp forums LUL

u find the juicy topics on guest boards? i dont even use the account knikker when i browse tlp forums LUL

yh didn't think you read the past "year" part weirdo, ufbjug8x for every fucking game LOL.

if your clan goes out of your way to release my clans personal information and then cries when fire is fought with fire you were never worthy of any title lmfao

i get told tlp closed every day, sv might get brought up once a month if you're lucky, how awkward is it that a closed pure clan is more relevant than a garbage hpc turned bottom feeder main team

btw keep posting my dox, if you're feeling brave enough stop by my house, i fuck anything that moves and sv squirmed alot

Tlp isn't relevant, sv infact yep they are very relevant, 6-1 p2p preps most active in the wildy and currently rated #4 / #3 p2p main clan from a non bias website named zybez.

Haha stfu loser, think ur relevant enough to get doxed? Ur a dumb american who barely even knows his own words.

yh didn't think you read the past "year" part weirdo, ufbjug8x for every fucking game LOL.

Tlp isn't relevant, sv infact yep they are very relevant, 6-1 p2p preps most active in the wildy and currently rated #4 / #3 p2p main clan from a non bias website named zybez.

Haha stfu loser, think ur relevant enough to get doxed? Ur a dumb american who barely even knows his own words.

considering my information has been all over the boards this week, and your inability to keep my former clan out of your mouth, it is glaringly obvious you're unable to keep up with me. something tells me if you're a main clan who is resorting to posting on pure boards, which we bullied you out of btw, you still aren't doing so hot.

forever in our shadow. query for 21 hour return fight/getting GWASed again

so why is it you only got my lpc acc k9k

considering my information has been all over the boards this week, and your inability to keep my former clan out of your mouth, it is glaringly obvious you're unable to keep up with me. something tells me if you're a main clan who is resorting to posting on pure boards, which we bullied you out of btw, you still aren't doing so hot.

forever in our shadow. query for 21 hour return fight/getting GWASed again

As far as I am aware multi clanning between scenes is allowed, secondly its your brown sticky stuffty clan mass quoting me to my reply to the subject of this topic. Not to forget tlp=isn't you I haven't seen your irl info neither did I mention it once.

Btw going main is harder than closing lmfao, unlike tlp we didn't have a leadership and a community that can't work together and we manage to choose what scene we enjoy the most. 110+ 120's very dead and irrelevant.

You lost the return fight, you got gwas'd and killed at 50 ports you begged vr, you offered a alliance with doom to help eachother public posts of you teaming every weekend with eop.

Forever in our shadows you got killed by ex-mains ur absolute brown sticky stuff.

so why is it you only got my lpc acc k9k

had ur blizzard,opskins and three of ur e-mails now stfu weirdo reading those kik chats e-mails messages actually make me feel bad for a keyboard virgin like you.

Heard you were going after the guy who did it "I know people", razza is waiting bundle of twigsgot.

had ur blizzard,opskins and three of ur e-mails now stfu weirdo reading those kik chats e-mails messages actually make me feel bad for a keyboard virgin like you.

no u didnt lol currently playing overwatch as we speak gz on my clanning/lpc email you got nothing out of lmfao

As far as I am aware multi clanning between scenes is allowed, secondly its your brown sticky stuffty clan mass quoting me to my reply to the subject of this topic. Not to forget tlp=isn't you I haven't seen your irl info neither did I mention it once.

Btw going main is harder than closing lmfao, unlike tlp we didn't have a leadership and a community that can't work together and we manage to choose what scene we enjoy the most. 110+ 120's very dead and irrelevant.

You lost the return fight, you got gwas'd and killed at 50 ports you begged vr, you offered a alliance with doom to help eachother public posts of you teaming every weekend with eop.

Forever in our shadows you got killed by ex-mains ur absolute brown sticky stuff.

Allow me to jog your memory of the last time we had this conversation

Lmfao, I hope you resort to posting IRL's like Zeppke did so the rest of you emotionally compromised freaks can go back to struggling at #3 main clan when you barely could be #2 pure clan, #1 is and was always out of your reach

Allow me to jog your memory of the last time we had this conversation

Lmfao, I hope you resort to posting IRL's like Zeppke did so the rest of you emotionally compromised freaks can go back go clawing at #3 main clan when you barely could be #2 pure clan

Awh you're mad zeppke leaked iobsessions/tesco's irl after they tried to dox jordai? Karma if you ask me, but na I won't leak their irls people already know how ugly they are. 

Simpely better at everything you do, keep crying tho. Its not like you're aware of how the main scene works since you've been a filthy zerk all your rs clanning career.