69 Combat - LFC

Jon

The #1 Matched LPC so far is Fearless and I highly recommend you to Fearless. Fearless has one of the best and most friendliest communities around. Don't believe Invictus saying they're number one matched. We 3-0d em multiple times and all they could say is that they beat us once and it was 2-1 not even a 3-0 

The #1 Matched LPC so far is Fearless and I highly recommend you to Fearless. Fearless has one of the best and most friendliest communities around. Don't believe Invictus saying they're number one matched. We 3-0d em multiple times and all they could say is that they beat us once and it was 2-1 not even a 3-0

U know were up on you in preps right?

Join invictus, we are by far the longest standing lpc right now (for a reason). We always fight the top tier clans and most of the time dominate them. The community is our strongest factor with the fact that we are strictly pures and never bring tanks/mains which alot of clans can't say.

Invictus-rs.com drop an introduction of yourself :) PM me on sharkbrew or forums for any help/questions!

Regards

U know were up on you in preps right?

Join invictus, we are by far the longest standing lpc right now (for a reason). We always fight the top tier clans and most of the time dominate them. The community is our strongest factor with the fact that we are strictly pures and never bring tanks/mains which alot of clans can't say.

Invictus-rs.com drop an introduction of yourself :) PM me on sharkbrew or forums for any help/questions!

Regards

You guys arent even a LPC

since no one really answered your question: lpc is like 55-75 cb, mpc is 76-90ish, and hpc is 90-111. your best bet is to join an lpc since i doubt many mpcs or hpcs would accept you with 15 prayer and if they do they wouldn't let you prep anyways

gl on your search and you're welcome to post an intro @ http://eop-rs.org/community/and get to know the community