The cost of hacking a Sharkbrew Rank

slushpuppy

I approve, I think banter and talking brown sticky stuff is one thing - but going out of your way to hack people and genuinely ruin their accounts is kinda ehhh.

That's not even the worst of it, and unfortunately it's the focal point of the thread.

@ will survive with being hacked, but making fun of someone who's dead and\or using it to your advantage to gain leverage on whoever for whatever reason on Runescape? Be real.

the flame was never intended to be towards villager himself, it was directed towards bsers for using the death of one of his members as propaganda for a weekend trip

Either way it's still brown sticky stuffty, and it doesn't really matter if it's directed toward him or not.

you sure you talking about my clan? Sounds a lot like op who shares a cape with 5 other clans and pulls 35 to weekends lmfao

sounds alot like your clan who can't handle a rivalry so you start hacking players to ruin their account on runescape.com, Looks like your clan is the one who can't handle brown sticky stuff lmfao. easy weekends, Nice IRC Admin chan leaks tomato