The cost of hacking a Sharkbrew Rank

slushpuppy

Feel bad for Andre and Pain

But yea I agree with the punishment, hacking a rank that truly tries to help the community is baffling.

It will remain a mystery on why something similar like this wasn't done to Op for the ex-CD member though. But I will stay out of that.

That's not even the worst of it, and unfortunately it's the focal point of the thread.

@ will survive with being hacked, but making fun of someone who's dead and\or using it to your advantage to gain leverage on whoever for whatever reason on Runescape? Be real.

You are missing a few details though.

After all the brown sticky stuff I try and do for the community, and for LPC/MPC brackets, you'd think people would have a small (even if its not that big) amount of morality to not attack a person who would do signatures and communicate with them too about events/opportunities etc. and from a teamspeak leak release that they posted, you can go watch it and hear me kyp'ing tomatos on teamspeak who were commenting on villager. I was far from the one who should have been targeted after all of this. I encouraged all ranks to shut everyone up about villager and his name gets forgotten until... CD reminds people of it. The villager thing should have been kept hidden inside the clan, and respects paid within the clan, the ranks knew the other clans would comment on this - so they used a person's death as a method to hype their pixel clan, you don't think thats wrong too? I mean, I was one of the few who told people to shut up about villager and focus on the game instead, and they knew this from the leaks.. so you really think this was fair?

You are missing a few details though.

After all the brown sticky stuff I try and do for the community, and for LPC/MPC brackets, you'd think people would have a small (even if its not that big) amount of morality to not attack a person who would do signatures and communicate with them too about events/opportunities etc. and from a teamspeak leak release that they posted, you can go watch it and hear me kyp'ing tomatos on teamspeak who were commenting on villager. I was far from the one who should have been targeted after all of this. I encouraged all ranks to shut everyone up about villager and his name gets forgotten until... CD reminds people of it. The villager thing should have been kept hidden inside the clan, and respects paid within the clan, the ranks knew the other clans would comment on this - so they used a person's death as a method to hype their pixel clan, you don't think thats wrong too? I mean, I was one of the few who told people to shut up about villager and focus on the game instead, and they knew this from the leaks.. so you really think this was fair?

Good on you lenin mate, straight scum bags.