Discussion.

FI Closing Soon

I think its pretty sad to see once a great clan - FOE rapidly fading away into brown sticky stuff, dont you guys agree?

The proccess:

[F]inal [O]wnage [E]lite -> [F]inal [O]wnage -> [F]inal [C]ontrol -> [F]inal [D]amage

What do you think could be the reason behind such a rapid degrading?

Could it be the new 2015 clanners @@HolyDreams (ex young rebel) & ex low-tier Control members getting ranked?

Should they change their clans name in order to stop ruining the legacy of the old FOE?

Discuss..

I think its pretty sad to see once a great clan - FOE rapidly fading away into brown sticky stuff, dont you guys agree?

The proccess:

[F]inal [O]wnage [E]lite -> [F]inal [O]wnage -> [F]inal [C]ontrol -> [F]inal [D]amage

What do you think could be the reason behind such a rapid degrading?

Could it be the new 2015 clanners @@HolyDreams (ex young rebel) & ex low-tier Control members getting ranked?

Should they change their clans name in order to stop ruining the legacy of the old FOE?

Discuss..

Whats going on in FOE is their own problem. I know for a fact that the name u mentioned is not even a big deal in FOE's Leadership... There are some FOE figures that are still active in the clan those figures keep the clan open. The new ranks just pick up & continue, where the old members just go to retirement..

Name change is out of question.

But heard they got #1 today.

I know for a fact that the name u mentioned is not even a big deal in FOE's Leadership... There are some FOE figures that are still active in the clan those figures keep the clan open. The new ranks just pick up & continue, where the old members just go to retirement..

The name isnt important.

If you take a good look at their current leadership then you would notice that their entire rank team consists of ex-CT members, ex-Zenith members & a lonely Young Rebel - Holydreams.

Ty & NO lol.