Looking to play

Luke

Hey all, been a while... been watching the forums a bit lately and looking to maybe get back into the scene a little and possibly join a clan.

Currently 69cb pure 80str 82 range etc. What clans are open in my range currently? Thanks in advance everyone!

P.S. I work about 50-60 hours a week usually give or take

Hey all, been a while... been watching the forums a bit lately and looking to maybe get back into the scene a little and possibly join a clan.

Currently 69cb pure 80str 82 range etc. What clans are open in my range currently? Thanks in advance everyone!

fs

@@Luke

whatsup man, take a look on our webiste: http://invictus-rs.com/

6 months strong now, Invictus is a good stable clan, been around for 6 months and has a big core that never lets their heads down.

were 60-75 combat and mostly f2p but also do p2p during midweek. We never bring/brought tanks/mains, we dont Ddos, leak, scam or everything else thats ruining the pure scene.  

hope you take a good look :) heres 2 recent videos:

lmao geek @@Luke