Definition of clan hopper

IMO @@Brandon is the perfect answer lmao.

farmer been clanning for less than a year and...

5. List all your previous clans/team briefly
Drunk Pkers - First ever CWA team on 07 was with them for 6 or so months don't really remember anymore had to leave because I no longer had a account with there requirements I used a spare to attend there wars and no longer had access to it so I had to leave.

Supreme Hatred - Second CWA team was with them as soon as they opened on 07 sadly they closed a couple of months later.

Flip Flops - Joined flip flops while I was in DF sadly ff closed a month later.

Adversity - Current CWA team been there a few months now but we haven't had a event in ages and I went inactive as fuck but I'm still ranked so god bless.

Cutthroat - First mid level clan I joined for singles/multi was with them for a few months or so before I left after the merge with infliction didn't like the route the clan was taking.

Violent Resolution - Joined vr after leaving cutthroat was with them for a few months before being kicked for something I said on rsc. (Having a Opinion)

JAJA - Joined jaja after being removed from vr stayed with them for a couple months or however long it was before going inactive for 6 months and when I came back they were closed.

The Rising - When I came back I was told to join tr by a few of my mates so I decided to join was there for a couple/few months before leaving due to pretty much the same reasons as I left cutthroat didn't like the route the clan was taking.

Divine Forces - Joined you guys after TR introed a brown sticky stuff ton of times before being accepted for some cauliflower mistakes I made left a day before my FA period was up due to computer issues/internet problems.

Ruin -  (MPC) First ever pure clan was with them for maybe half a year in total I rejoined them once left because they kept flaming my lpc/having arguments everyday with members over my choice of a pure clan in a different bracket.

Invictus - (LPC) Current rank in invictus been here for a few months now don't plan on leaving any time soon.

Rage - (MPC/Now HPC) Joined rage after leaving Ruin when they were a mpc still currently there been in rage for a month/2 months or so now.

Corrupt Pures - (HPC) Was my first hpc even though I just used my 125 for this left 2 weeks later clan wasn't for me.

Eruption Of Pures - (HPC) Joined after leaving CP once mpc/hpc merged I had to choose between eop/rage and I chose rage.

LOL

b698a03422741f74b9397bc521f3bf0b.png

hang it friend