Needing Clan Banner Done [REQUEST FOR GFX PLEASE]

Kaz

PM ME. Not looking to spend a fortune. I have dividers already, and everything needed to get this going including spam towers for the edges of the banner.

Looking for someone who can do a decent job but isn't over-rating the cost of what it truly takes to make the banner.

P.S: Yes it's for what's in my signature, but I don't think this will be the banner used for what I'm wanting because I want a rhino mascot to match the dividers I plan on using.

Spam Tower(s):

dfJ3I42.png

BwL0bK5.png

Could put 1 spam tower on 1 side, the other spam tower on opposite edge side....;)

The Dividers I have:

gVWfFaO.png

The Original Banner (and yes it's brown sticky stuffty):

aWtmFwD.png

More or less to sum it up, I want something nice like what's in my signature with some cool looking effect to it, the background image in the color of blue [you can see the PK skulls, e.g;] with a Rhino mascot like above in the brown sticky stuffty original banner and the spam towers alongside the edge of the banners (both sides).
Who can handle this for a relatively fair price? Like I said, not looking to spend a fortune, just after someone who can handle this for me for a friendly price.