Maxed pure (101), Trying to join a clan for christ's sake.

Domlnlc

I hope someone can help me out.

I am a pure that is looking to start pure clanning.

(Maxed pure, 1 defence, 101 combat, not willing to raise my defence).

I would like to join the clan CP (Corrupt pures), and I have wanted to for the past week.

Unfortunately whenever I go on the CP website, it forces me to turn off my ad blocker, if not then I cannot click on anything, which is annoying enough.

But worse than that, I made an account, and a confirmation email never came to my email address, even so, I can still log in on the actual site with the unregistered account, this seems unsecure to me.

After that I read about how to join the clan, you first have to introduce yourself in the introductory section of the forums, I try to do this, but no, it says I cannot make a post in this section, so now i'm stuck.

I would love to join the clan, but if I have to be an active member on the clan website, then I guess I cannot join.

I also had trouble going on the FOE (Final Ownage Elite) forums, I had to turn off my 'Kaspersky Total Security' (which I refuse to do), in order to enter the site, leaving my expensive computer totally at risk whenever I do so. My computer was saying it was an unsecure site with a phishing url.

These websites are 2 respected and veteran HPC's, I cannot believe the trouble it took me to go on the websites and attempt to join the clans, its not making it easy to recruit new members at all, its almost like they dont want you on their site, like a secret society, jesus, I'm sorry for ever wanting to join your clan, I guess I'll never bother you again.

Get back to me though, that's if you want a maxed pure in your clan, which you probably don't, so whatever, sorry for bothering you, you're far too busy for me, your clans would never sully your hands and taint your feathers with the likes of me, of course, you don't think I can take a hint? I'm not wanted, I get it, I'm gone, Im outta here, I'll start playing WoW again if that's what you need.

Oh and next time you force me to join your dodgy keylogging websites, that were made back in 2004, as an intention of hacking other pures, just give me a PM, I will give you all my account details instead. This will save me the time of going on your cauliflower website and save you the time of trying to guess my mother's maiden name. I know its hard to keep in business these days ever since 2-step authentication came out, Jagex, those crafty bastards.

You know what folks, call me crazy, but I think I'm gonna stick with the edgeville pking experience for now, if I feel like incompetent company, incoherent spamming and blooper-like teamwork, I will just hang out with my dysfunctional family.

If any HPC's out there want a maxed pure to join their clan, and have a clan website that doesn't shake you down and punch you in the face, please get back to me. (Extra points for clan membership without website activity).

u can easily bypass the adblocker on cp site without turning it off

also, u wont turn off ur bullbrown sticky stuff 'total security' to go on a safe website but you'll register with your actual email? might as well give away ur details u smart arse LOL

• 2 weeks later...