Why and how do I contribute to the Wiki?

slushpuppy

Why Should I Contribute?

The Sharkbrew Wiki is the first real initiative by any pure community fansite to comprehensively document the history of our community. I believe that it is important to learn our history to learn from the successes and mistakes that our predecessors had made, and this will allow us to plan the future in which we should take.

The reason why I chose to use the Open Wiki platform is because I believe that the collaborative efforts of many contributors will produce a higher quality articles than those created by a small number of individuals with biased viewpoints.

When you contribute to Sharkbrew Wiki, you are not only getting credit for your contributions, but you are also sharing your experience and knowledge that hundreds of people will read and your contributions may be etched permanently on the walls of Clanning history.

No matter how big or small your contributions, we need you.

How Do I Contribute?

Click "Edit" on any page to make any amends. Once done, feel free to post a topic in this forum asking the ranks to approve your edits.

If you want to make a new page, post a topic in this forum asking the ranks to create it for you.

post-1-0-38873300-1402191123.png