LPC Wilderness Rankings

Lord Ex

Wilderness Rankings  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with these rankings?

• Yes, I agree
    • No, I'm not in touch with reality and I probably think my clan is #1

5_logov3.png

#1 Fearless - 50+ Pulls consistently over the last 4 weeks, having the most action in multi and ending after every other LPC

#2 Terror - 40+ Pulls consistently over the the last 4 weeks, having the second most action in multi- being the only clan to contend with Fearless 1v1 and ending every trip after Strike Team, Invictus and Special Forces 

#3 Strike Team - This was tough to put them in this position solely because this is a MPC, but due to the action they provide for clans in multi they are listed at #3 - They consistently fight in multi, Pull 40+ and in my mind the alpha in the ST and Invictus dynamic.

#4 Invictus - This is a completely unbiased position that I put IV at. They do not fight any clan in multi. Have not beat Fearless without teaming since Idk since this rivalry started?? Looking forward to their 6 month anni to see if they put their members through a 2 hours single trip or choose to just have fun and fight in multi. The choice is yours.

#5 Special Forces - Bullied by Terror since opening, don't really see this rank changing unless something drastic happens to the clans above. NVM WHEN DOOM OPENS LMFAO

#6 Doom - TBA

These rankings are solely opinion based but keep in mind I'm being as unbiased as possible- basing each ranking off of pulls and amount of action they actually get in multi.

Feel free reply with your top 5 and vote if you agree with mine!

Putting doom at #6 is biased as fuk lol, granted they're not open but they clearly have the best quality out of all of these clans

You can't rank a clan that hasn't had an official weekend trip derp - it would be biased to have them listed anything higher without the proof/reasoning.

Lol very bias SF is winning the rivalry vs Terror and there is no way Terror is better than IV either.

Fearless and Terror both f2p only too lol

lol before i flame you what makes you legitimately think SF is winning this so called "rivalry" we're not even focused on SF we do make a point to bully them every weekend but we're after #1 atm

enough with the blank statements and provide us with some explanations if u even have 1

lol before i flame you what makes you legitimately think SF is winning this so called "rivalry" we're not even focused on SF we do make a point to bully them every weekend but we're after #1 atm

enough with the blank statements and provide us with some explanations if u even have 1

Dont mind the arguments we had, but that seems like a decent rankings.. IV is losing to Terror the last couple of weeks on weekends , so you guys should be ranked higher...would be nice if you could make an UNBIASED FUCKING LPC ranking topic every week after the weekend trips.

5_logov3.png

#1 Fearless - 50+ Pulls consistently over the last 4 weeks, having the most action in multi and ending after every other LPC

#2 Terror - 40+ Pulls consistently over the the last 4 weeks, having the second most action in multi- being the only clan to contend with Fearless 1v1 and ending every trip after Strike Team, Invictus and Special Forces 

#3 Strike Team - This was tough to put them in this position solely because this is a MPC, but due to the action they provide for clans in multi they are listed at #3 - They consistently fight in multi, Pull 40+ and in my mind the alpha in the ST and Invictus dynamic.

#4 Invictus - This is a completely unbiased position that I put IV at. They do not fight any clan in multi. Have not beat Fearless without teaming since Idk since this rivalry started?? Looking forward to their 6 month anni to see if they put their members through a 2 hours single trip or choose to just have fun and fight in multi. The choice is yours.

#5 Special Forces - Bullied by Terror since opening, don't really see this rank changing unless something drastic happens to the clans above. NVM WHEN DOOM OPENS LMFAO

#6 Doom - TBA

These rankings are solely opinion based but keep in mind I'm being as unbiased as possible- basing each ranking off of pulls and amount of action they actually get in multi.

Feel free reply with your top 5 and vote if you agree with mine!

Dont mind the arguments we had, but that seems like a decent rankings.. IV is losing to Terror the last couple of weeks on weekends , so you guys should be ranked higher...would be nice if you could make an UNBIASED FUCKING LPC ranking topic every week after the weekend trips.

every week is too much because ranking would fluctuate too much, maybe every 2 weeks pal

i youre after #1 and in your topic it says you put yourself on #2 and Fs on #1, wouldnt it make sence if you started to focus on Fearless and not walk side by side with them hitting IV? cause that is whats happening most weekends/during midweek, and that is also the reason why SF had our capes, props to them for making this a 2v2 instead of a 2v1.

Lol very bias SF is winning the rivalry vs Terror and there is no way Terror is better than IV either.

Fearless and Terror both f2p only too lol

LPC is straight meant for F2P

i youre after #1 and in your topic it says you put yourself on #2 and Fs on #1, wouldnt it make sence if you started to focus on Fearless and not walk side by side with them hitting IV? cause that is whats happening most weekends/during midweek, and that is also the reason why SF had our capes, props to them for making this a 2v2 instead of a 2v1.

Y'all team on everyone in the fucking scene. Y'all bring OP, Rage, Strike Team and now Special Forces.

Biased af, you call fearless to save you when we fight you 1v1 anyway. 

Any set up fight we get with you, you always tell us "team on crash" fearless then comes to save you and you still focus us putting Iv in a 2v1 situation like always.

After that you then tell us "i dont want to set up 1v1s with you anymore" which puts us at scouting you. 

Anywho, these topics are pointless because they are always going to be biased no matter how much you type that it isnt 

lol ur delusional ur in a rivlary with FS so it may appear that we're in cahoots with them but the reality of the fact is that if we set up a fight vs you and fearless crashes they will focus you because of your R I V A L R Y i hate to have to baby feed u this information but like father like son i have faith that u will eventually get the message

and often when u guys end your trips after sitting in singles for 2 hours we fight fearless down opts and if you watch our video of sunday that is clearly shown

SF has your capes because you're unable to comprehend what a rivalry is i cant blame u tho kezz ur a lil guy and it'll take me showing you the ropes for you to understand

btw you're #4 because you couldn't even post a topic for the last 2-3 weekends and yesterday you posted a losing topic and prior to the FS crash u were losing anyway

Biased af, you call fearless to save you when we fight you 1v1 anyway. 

Any set up fight we get with you, you always tell us "team on crash" fearless then comes to save you and you still focus us putting Iv in a 2v1 situation like always.

After that you then tell us "i dont want to set up 1v1s with you anymore" which puts us at scouting you. 

Anywho, these topics are pointless because they are always going to be biased no matter how much you type that it isnt 

are u fucking kidding me when we fought you yesterday were were up 6 when FS CRASHED WATCH THE FUCKIN VIDEO YOU MORON THIS IS WHY UR CLAN IS FUCKING brown sticky stuff I WISH THEY WOULDNT HAVE SO WE COULDVE CHIN CHECKED U FUCKIN DORKS

sounds like u just cant accept u haven't accomplished anything in the last month. its been defensive defensive defensive for IV and will remain that way