Duke has Arrived (By popular demand)

Official Duke

I think you misunderstand what the combat cap is for lpc! 60-75 is Lpc bracket. 

Every clan in the lpc scene that IV fights is the same level range. So your point is invalid good sir!

You sound a little salty but I will see past it and be friendly :)

lpc was all lvl 60s up until the last 6wks when iv decided to all get 75 cmb and refuse events unless 75 cap lmfao broccoli

I don't know how to put this...but, I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

mmm fair enough what clans were you in during 2006-09 period may I ask?

IV wins again

mmm fair enough what clans were you in during 2006-09 period may I ask?

I was a solo pker mostly and pked and lead snipe teams. I quit in 2007 when wildy got nerfed; any runescape after that was just brown sticky stuffhouse to me.

welcome duke, i think u already noticed that sb is infected by some people.. lol

nice aussie guy :)

Dr Duke reporting to the Cancerbrew ward; ready to operate.

What clan are you in?
Invictus; the only logical choice for lpc clanning.
:facepalm:

I facepalm at your rockman profile picture. What a horrible way to waste hours of your life. There is doctors you can call and councilors that can talk to you about your mental health issues :) Don't be afraid to reach out and find your inner voice <3

you literally cant read. you struggled with lvl 50s. you're nowhere near "the scene" you just ruined the scene by getting ur cbs up to mpc levels while fighting lpcs.

we started level 50s obviously, but ya know there's this thing called training and the combat levels go up, so Gz to all the newbundle of twigss in LPC who just started and complaining about the cb level