Pure Community vs ROT?

GodStarPk

Fights like these happened in early osrs, i think its a bit overkill ( and downgrading) to mass up the entire community to fight rot. If we were to fight maybe the rot alliance side of the crashwar i would be interested.

Id still rather see a red v blue or something like this.

rot may be a decent main clan but theres no way in fuck they stand a chance against the pure community

pure clan p2p takes much more skill than main clan does we would out perform them and outnumber them while all they had was def and gear

Seems like a good idea, but-

1. RoT wouldn't be able to pull as much as we could 10 fold, it'd be so unfair, and would probably turn into a rag war.

2. You have cucked fanboys like CD/CP who would attend the event just to hit the pure team.

Like, the entire community? farmer they'd get steamrolled. Maybe if each clan sent a certain amount of people it'd be cool, but there's no way they could fight the entire pure community lol.

rot or fools would win that easily

lol

rot may be a decent main clan but theres no way in fuck they stand a chance against the pure community

pure clan p2p takes much more skill than main clan does we would out perform them and outnumber them while all they had was def and gear

Fights like these happened in early osrs, i think its a bit overkill ( and downgrading) to mass up the entire community to fight rot. If we were to fight maybe the rot alliance side of the crashwar i would be interested.

Id still rather see a red v blue or something like this.

I think the whole pure community vs one main clan is little much. 

Alright. If we could organize the whole community vs the Top 3 or 4 mains clans would that be more reasonable @Adam @lionel  @trummer @marginale  @nixon @maaku @braek 

ur a joke lmao, remember the "lets all agree on no mains " and it lasted 2 weeks because ur own clan, brought mains in addy 

save some time by not doin this little embarassment 

pretty sure it's because on the  first trip out drunk/sam mass poked (bring your mains), we all figured it out because of the many leaks you had for autoeldering people. Thanks farmer

ur a joke lmao, remember the "lets all agree on no mains " and it lasted 2 weeks because ur own clan, brought mains in addy 

save some time by not doin this little embarassment 

Your Sb acc and profile pic is a joke btw and let's not talk about the masspokes cp sent out to your members

lol so you decide for the whole community now... init

no, but it's his decision to take time out of his day to try and set up an event that will help both the pure community and main community thrive, introducing main clans that have members not familiar with our community and vice-versa, plus it will finally be a fun event that all clans in the pure community can attend together, as one community- rather than flaming eachother, Plus i'm pretty sure the pure community can pull more mains than the main community themselves, so it'd be a main war either way probs