Doom

Lord Ex

Are you saying that Doom do not have a core?

They did build up their clan from the ground up last year when they opened (idk if u were clanning back then)

They went from LPC - MPC - HPC and succeded in both LPC/MPC

With Doom's first weekend in the books.. I think we've seen them less dominant than any clan I think I've ever seen pulling 100.. so let me ask you.. what's in store for Doom

Will these HPC multi-clanners realize that Doom is destined to repeat history as they try to start rivalries with each and every LPC? Clans that will outlast Doom, clans that no matter what the action is like in the wildy will end after every other LPC does? Will Doom still claim #1? Will their members believe it?

My guess is yes, I believe the HPC multi-clanners will continue to hold onto what there clanleaders did in 2009 subjecting themselves to being apart of a new Era of Doom which struggles to win fights up 40..

Ending their trips before every other LPC are clear traits of a clan built on hype.. Sadly I'm sure Doom members will continue to miss the part where their leadership is truly only doing all of this for selfish gain and will blindly continue attending weekend trips.

Doom isn't here to reinvent the community because the second the clock strikes, and HPC trips begin you abandon the scene you claim to go to the cancer that is the HPC scene. These are not the leaders of our community (LPC)

do not be fooled.

/discuss

MFW

With Doom's first weekend in the books.. I think we've seen them less dominant than any clan I think I've ever seen pulling 100.. so let me ask you.. what's in store for Doom

Will these HPC multi-clanners realize that Doom is destined to repeat history as they try to start rivalries with each and every LPC? Clans that will outlast Doom, clans that no matter what the action is like in the wildy will end after every other LPC does? Will Doom still claim #1? Will their members believe it?

My guess is yes, I believe the HPC multi-clanners will continue to hold onto what there clanleaders did in 2009 subjecting themselves to being apart of a new Era of Doom which struggles to win fights up 40..

Ending their trips before every other LPC are clear traits of a clan built on hype.. Sadly I'm sure Doom members will continue to miss the part where their leadership is truly only doing all of this for selfish gain and will blindly continue attending weekend trips.

Doom isn't here to reinvent the community because the second the clock strikes, and HPC trips begin you abandon the scene you claim to go to the cancer that is the HPC scene. These are not the leaders of our community (LPC)

do not be fooled.

/discuss

RUIN DIED SO WILL TERROR

Watching Fearless dominate #1 Lpc near Flawlessly September through November and decided to help Doom open and "compete" .. the flames and comments on Dooms opening topics were absolutely unnecessary. Thanks 

How am I biased when I sit and listening to your suggestions and everyone else's for COTM and declaration section. Aswell as all the brown sticky stuff disputes that clans put in and such but one warn that calls for it I'm biased.

Please try again. 

Watching Fearless dominate #1 Lpc near Flawlessly September through November and decided to help Doom open and "compete" .. the flames and comments on Dooms opening topics were absolutely unnecessary. Thanks 

it's really hard to believe they "dominated" because they camp ditch, i forgot to tell everyone, FS is dropping a new album, Views from the ditch. ROFL

@Ex Da Gr8 bro they are to brainwashed to comprehend what is going on lmao they will close before they know it 

know your place, dumbfuck.

All these kids claiming doom is a "hype" clan or just a bunch of "massers", I think you seem to be forgetting that the hype isn't built off nothing. There is a reason for the hype. Doom has one of the strongest cores in the community and that was more than evident in the way they took on the scene last time around. Undefeated for 3 months straight and complete domination of the LPC/MPC scene, the only clan to successfully take on CD and put them back in their place. Obviously there's going to be hype and obviously the numbers are going to drop, but as the pulls go down and the brown sticky stuffters are weeded out, the quality will only improve. Just remember, most of our core only started making accounts 3 weeks ago, some even one week ago. I have no doubt that in a matter of months doom will be rightfully claiming #1 consistently in both wildy and matched clan wars. We can sit here and argue this until the cows come home so I guess all you can do is wait and see for yourselves. When the day comes, just remember, we told you so.