To all HPC clans, what are your thoughts on a pure clan currently teaming openly with a main clan on the weekends?

Brock Lesnar

Currently there is a pure clan teaming with a rune pure tank clan on weekends. How does that make you feel?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Do you care?

• Yes - I think the hpc community should band together and take necessary action and eliminate the cancer from the pure community similar to what was done to CD
    • No - I like things the way they are, I embrace cancer because I am cancer

Count yourself lucky that the pure community doesn't have any real clan politics like the main community where you would be constantly crashed and punished for interfering with other clans battles..In the pure community however, one day you could love each other and the next day you could hate each. This attitude has led to the main problem with the pure community because we never stick together to eliminate the threat otherwise you would be erased from existence. We always fight among our selves and if it doesn't effect us we do nothing and this is one of our biggest faults. This could change if leaders actually spoke with each other but that isn't the case.

We tried that, however CP/CD disregarded it and continued to bring mains. It's possible as communication has been proven, but everybody has to take part.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/26450-no-mains-this-weekend/

It would be nice if we could all try this again and have all clans stick to their word.

We tried that, however CP/CD disregarded it and continued to bring mains. It's possible as communication has been proven, but everybody has to take part.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/26450-no-mains-this-weekend/

It would be nice if we could all try this again and have all clans stick to their word.

first of all, cd brought a few mains just to anti snipe any other potential mains and were willing to stop using them period

but that all went out the window when eopiss tried fuckin with us. you really think people are going to honor this no main bullbrown sticky stuff if you have clans resorting to out of game tactics??? fuck it homie, for every irl dox/forum leak/ddos cd see's we'll bring another 100 mains in its stead to fight it. talk about cancer, nothing more cancerous than a bunch of virgins jacking their brown sticky stuff over some leaks in 2k16. my maxed melee accounts will eat your ass sideways bitch and we ARE the reason why eopiss sits at ditch on saturdays

anyone else still crying about our mains(op/rage) should of known better, you knew what you were getting into when you started this main bs in mpc. trust me - i get ultimate satisfaction when i see CD pulling 80+ on saturdays while rage and opiss can barely pull 40 each, you deserve everything you got lol! as far as putting at end to it, who knows maybe if the community wasnt so brown sticky stuff, we wouldn't have to bully other clans with our mains. maybe take a look at the mirror ya digg?

To all HPC clans, what are your thoughts on a pure clan currently openly training up mains to snipe pures on the weekends?

I heard hebi was yelling that on teamspeak last Sunday while their fall in leader was a main. I think it's a very poor choice indeed