Which clan has the least educated rank team?

laggy foe member

Heh 17 ^^^^

EOP clearly... Wtf?

Tyler - Obvious...

Elver - Mexican lmfao?

Murd - Half dutch (dutch = broccolied)...

Danny - Danny is Danny

Jojo - washes dishes for a living...

Nick - Nick is Nick

Damn son I thought u went missing wtf

Is this topic in reference to someone's intelligence, or what their actual academic background is? I only ask because being well educated has nothing to do with their overall intelligence.

Fun Fact:

The more emotion someone possess, the lower your potential IQ is. That must mean we have a lot of mentally crippled people on this website, especially when they use the word "broccoli" as an adjective.

I could quote you all day man...

Is this topic in reference to someone's intelligence, or what their actual academic background is? I only ask because being well educated has nothing to do with their overall intelligence.

Fun Fact:

The more emotion someone possess, the lower your potential IQ is. That must mean we have a lot of mentally crippled people on this website, especially when they use the word "broccoli" as an adjective.

Lol im done

Not sure as I don't know them personally. Although I'm pretty sure out of the clans that I've been in E/DP/NME etc, almost all the ranks ended up going/were at University.

However, I don't really think education plays a part in the success of a clan/rank team. People skills and the ability to make members/people want to do stuff for you is far more important.

Not sure as I don't know them personally. Although I'm pretty sure out of the clans that I've been in E/DP/NME etc, almost all the ranks ended up going/were at University.

However, I don't really think education plays a part in the success of a clan/rank team. People skills and the ability to make members/people want to do stuff for you is far more important.

http://cp-rs.com/forums/topic/14378-rip-epidemic-we-all-knew-it-was-bound-to-happen/