LPC CB CAP

Aaronn

Keep seeing retards from FS post the same pic and say most of the LPC scene is voting 75cb and theres no way it should go over 75 and preps should be kept at 75 cb cap.

80, 83, 88 and 92 are all BIGGER numbers than 75 and if you add up all of the votes higher than 75cb cap you get a total of 91 I think.

91>71 

061002873155fd5c9b2e424ef56f4599.png

Also why do FS keep saying they have f2p only accounts? 80% of the accounts on your memberlist are p2p based with 50 att+ so scared of p2p lel.

1da5e761307ad2616a21729222a0ad8e.gif

I personally think 80 CB Cap is the most fair option for everyone seeming some LPC's enjoy doing f2p.

Open to opinions on the CB cap but this vote clearly shows more people want a cb cap higher than 75.

@@Tannie l2math bro

Don't see why Combat Cap should get raised because you find it enjoyable at 80

I personally don't care as long as the scene doesn't become the new MPC scene (85+)

Not just me the majority agree with 75+ as shown.

80cb cap so you can either max 50 att or get some good stats with 60 att which will bring more p2p preps and more wildy action for those who want it.

How it has been in the last few years is based off of combat levels. Shouldn't be ruining an LPC scene that is doing well just because you want maxed 1 def HPC accounts. Keep it low, or history will consecutively repeat itself and you'll have mains/mass HPC invites everywhere again to make the scene cancer.

> hey guys lets raise cb cap every month 

> wow why is this scene so cancer now what did we do to deserve this wow

I know, but the combat cap for the prep was already established at 80.

If Fs want to prep at 75 you can't blame them, they are mostly maxed out accounts without overheads.

They arnt mostly maxed without overheads like 20% of them dont have overheads max take a look at their memberlist for a second look how many p2p ready accounts they have with only a few accounts at 40 att the same as the other clans.

1da5e761307ad2616a21729222a0ad8e.gif

How it has been in the last few years is based off of combat levels. Shouldn't be ruining an LPC scene that is doing well just because you want maxed 1 def HPC accounts. Keep it low, or history will consecutively repeat itself and you'll have mains/mass HPC invites everywhere again to make the scene cancer.

> hey guys lets raise cb cap every month 

> wow why is this scene so cancer now what did we do to deserve this wow

Imagine these brown sticky stuff clans losing to maxed f2p accs without overheads.

Now imagine these brown sticky stuff clans that lose to maxed f2p accs without overheads fighting the same maxed f2p accs WITH overheads.

It just wouldn't even be fair for them lmfao.

Shut up you broccoli. The LPC cap is not being increased. Go walk into oncoming traffic.

ye thats why every clan apart from fs preps at 80cb :) im sure its not increasing  :lol:

i dont talk to irrelevant kids.

b4 making posts in future get somebody to check your maths braceface 91>71.