Persian Tom

Actually little confused, I didn't hide anything unless I believed the post was meaningless flame. It's little weird that someone with moderator powers gets called biased or abusive, for removing anything similar to the below flame (which I removed no matter what clan it was directed towards):

Examples:

"Clan Name is brown sticky stuff"

"You are a broccoli, and your clan is brown sticky stuff"

"Your clan sucks"

"broccoli"

@

I'm sorry, but is it that hard to find respectable people to fill these positions you all are giving out?

There are plenty of unbiased members spread throughout the clan world. Why do children keep getting placed 

as mods. 

Not bashing Adam just speaking in general. 

I'm sorry, but is it that hard to find respectable people to fill these positions you all are giving out?

There are plenty of unbiased members spread throughout the clan world. Why do children keep getting placed 

as mods. 

We have an application for it. If you any suggestions on who should take the position who you may feel is respectful. Let me know. If you'd like you can also app! 

as mods. 

We only consider people who apply for mods and during the last promotions, only 2 people stepped up.