Persian Tom

Actually little confused, I didn't hide anything unless I believed the post was meaningless flame. It's little weird that someone with moderator powers gets called biased or abusive, for removing anything similar to the below flame (which I removed no matter what clan it was directed towards):

Examples:

"Clan Name is brown sticky stuff"

"You are a broccoli, and your clan is brown sticky stuff"

"Your clan sucks"

"broccoli"

@

Lol you don't ban people for those insults, they're like level 3 insults

Actually little confused, I didn't hide anything unless I believed the post was meaningless flame. It's little weird that someone with moderator powers gets called biased or abusive, for removing anything similar to the below flame (which I removed no matter what clan it was directed towards):

Examples:

"Your clan sucks"

"broccoli"

@

it's sharkbrew lol without that this community wont be alive, sadly.

Examples:

"Your clan sucks"

"broccoli"

@

nice respected rank 101 bundle of twigs

Examples:

"Your clan sucks"

"broccoli"

@

Since when did mods warn people/hide posts for saying 'your clan sucks'/'*clan* is brown sticky stuff'. I remember being told personally that personal (irl) directed flame is what isn't tolerable, whilst clan related flame/banter is acceptable.

The rules seem to change with the opinion of the moderator mediating. @@slushpuppy maybe you should refine some moderating/posting guidelines so people know what is and isn't a suspendable/removable offence because it seems that both mods and members are unsure.

Since when did mods warn people/hide posts for saying 'your clan sucks'/'*clan* is brown sticky stuff'. I remember being told personally that personal (irl) directed flame is what isn't tolerable, whilst clan related flame/banter is acceptable.

The rules seem to change with the opinion of the moderator mediating. @@slushpuppy maybe you should refine some moderating/posting guidelines so people know what is and isn't a suspendable/removable offence because it seems that both mods and members are unsure.

reapp @Murd 

Depends on the topic. Posting X clan is brown sticky stuff on a topic not relevant to Clan X is spamming

This is one of many posts hidden that was pertinent to topic but yet hidden