1-20 Def

Hassan is back

Why do you think your clan would oppose creating new accounts and returning to 1-20 defence? Do you guys really not see the potential in being able to actually enjoy pure clanning opposed to every weekend trip being a burden to attend? Is it really that hard to build a new pure? Do you truly believe that clans like CP/EOP/CD will last if EVERYONE else chose to return to 1-20 defence? Will you truly allow them to control the community? Do you not see recruiting potential of new pures in the game that don't want to train attack/defence levels in order to play with other 'pures'? Do you not see the potential of our current clanning scene actually returning to F2P/P2P solo PKing servers because our accounts actually make sense for 1v1 PK? DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH MORE FUN THE GAME COULD BE? Do you not realize the activity it would bring to the game if everyone was training new accounts & PKing again? Do you Realize how stronger your communitys will be? Do you realize that if every clan went back to 1-20 defence we would have one scene with 10x more action? 10x more preps, 10x more minis? I believe the LPC scene has been a cry of desperation for this and our leaders in this community have been too blind to see it. 

What are your thoughts? There's a old saying.. Stand for something or fall for anything..If you guys stand up for what you believe in the scene would not spiral out of control again. I firmly believe if everyone went back to 1-20 defence and clans like CP/EOP ro whoever the fuck brings the mains nowadays sees them in adamant and other clans in Mith they will eventually leave their clan..It may take time but it will happen.

Obviously there would be other things put into place in order for this to happen.For starters.. clear lines of communication between clans not every clan trying to play clan politics solely to claim wins on the weekend.. And probably new mediators/influencers on our community websites because everyone currently ranked/has influence is part of the reason of why we are where are are.

How to transition? Second step of this would be proposing an opening date for this new scene giving everyone ample amount of time to build new accounts while still being able to have weekend trips in the mean time.

/Discuss

they will last if you change the def requirement from every scene to 20 def they will just bring them on weekends anyways and in clw you wouldnt get many preps as i dont see a lot of clans wanting this as most of their members CBF training a new account 

just an unbias my overheads opinion as i have 1 almost 2 maxed 1 def accounts to use if it happens :)

they will last if you change the def requirement from every scene to 20 def they will just bring them on weekends anyways and in clw you wouldnt get many preps as i dont see a lot of clans wanting this as most of their members CBF training a new account 

just an unbias my overheads opinion as i have 1 almost 2 maxed 1 def accounts to use if it happens :)

Last part of the post mentioned clear lines of communication between clans and also there will be those intiial 'rebels' so to speak but these things will be dealt with by starving clans of action through fighting at low lvl wilderness & other things that I will factor in later once seeing everyones opinion

i think that its a never-ending cycle see:

1 ppl willing to play pures and have fun with their clans and a solid pure community

2 sore losers and weaker clans try to get an edge to be able to compete with the rest: train defence, pray, att up to whatever numbers they feel necessary

3 in order to keep up with the rest, lasting pure clans decide to update their reqs and train other stats up as well

4 sore losers and weaker clans decide it's time for a new tactic in order to compete: bring mains and give fight locs to other main clans

5 ppl start complaining that community is cancer, there is willingness to change

6 changes are applied and things look promising

7 back to step 1

We're all 20 years old its too late. I adamantly agree that it was fucking broccolied that we went 39 def. Clanning in 2014 (1-25def) was pretty sweet even with the lack of clans open.

I think that's a cop out if you're willing to attend two weekend trips on runescape still the commitment is still present. It doesn't take long to build a new pure. It just whether or not you really care about restoring real pure clanning tbh.

HPC clans will slowly die if they stay 1-39 def

they act like theres alot of maxed 30 def kids running around r0fl

and no 1 def pure wants to pk with a bunch of 110s when they can jsut be in the LPC's since alot of them do p2p.

sucks for the HPC clans that got tricked and influenced to move up only to just die/slump

with that being said unpack your old monk robes and apply @ http://doom-clan.com/community/

Not sure if people can remember but Klar (Ivp) and I created a pretty successful LPC scene a few years ago (2013, i think). We managed to get 5-6 clans to open up, compete and grow with each other for a few months with the intention of a couple of these LPC’s eventually feeding into the HPC’s. Has to be said it was a pretty successful project when you consider that one of the clans to come out of it was Supremacy - who are still kicking ass. 

Obviously this would be a slightly different project with different goals, but I’ve got a bit of spare time nowadays, so wouldn’t mind helping someone associated to the site who wanted to try and get a project like this going. Just it would require a fair bit of time and support from the moderators/admins.

*Edit*

People are forgetting that you don't need everyone in the scene to want it to work 100% of the time, just the majority. If clans get too cocky and rebel, you just need the majority of clans to abide by the rules/caps and create an alliance to beat down the 'rebel's.

Not sure if people can remember but Klar (Ivp) and I created a pretty successful LPC scene a few years ago (2013, i think). We managed to get 5-6 clans to open up, compete and grow with each other for a few months with the intention of a couple of these LPC’s eventually feeding into the HPC’s. Has to be said it was a pretty successful project when you consider that one of the clans to come out of it was Supremacy - who are still kicking ass. 

yeah, and then because the clan leaders of hpc (who MOST of them are actually still the ones leading) let their scene die due to their cancer ways, which forced the lpcs to move up and ruined our scene as well

TLDR: If you don't like mains/defence, join an LPC.

way too many restrictions on lpc like

-only f2p (lmfao)

-75 cap? if u wana max u have to stay 40 atk (lmfao)

-clans are constantly changing the cap. may as well just make lpc 1-4 def

-clans HARDLY ever prep - they prep A LOT less than hpc - and thats saying something considering hpc barely even prep for the most part

We're all 20 years old its too late. I adamantly agree that it was fucking broccolied that we went 39 def. Clanning in 2014 (1-25def) was pretty sweet even with the lack of clans open.

At the end of the day, pures aren't even 1-25 def. Pures have mostly been considered as 1-20 def, and before that 1-10 def. At the end of the day even 1-25 def should've never happened; so what's the difference making it 1-39. If you want pures, it should've never went past 20. 

Although, technically a pure is any account that limits any stat under 99 on purpose, aka a pure could be 75 attack 99 def... 

To reply to the topic:

It's almost 2017, the game is dying. To make a new account just to attempt a restart on a dying game is typically a waste of time. The economy on the game is going to brown sticky stuff like pre-eoc GP getting cheaper and cheaper.

But that's besides the point, even changing the def levels to 1-20 wouldn't change the fact that clans like CP will always bring mains and pure clanning will forever be fucked.