Sharkbrew Winter Tournament

Tyendinaga

SB Winter Cup  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Is 30v30 okay for HPC/LPC Brackets?

• Ye
    • Na
  2. 2. Is 10v10 okay for HPC/LPC Brackets?

• ye
    • na

As ambassadors are going to need to reapply for their ranks in the coming weeks it is futile to place this thread in AMB boards for now. I received all yes from a previous thread suggesting a winter cup and it's going forward. 

While @@Kim and I have plans already, I'd like any and all feedback from the community regarding concerns about a hosted tournament. The current plan is a 10v10 and a 30v30 in both servers - 10v10 is probably more negotiable as I would like to include team participation though 30v30 likely can't be flexed too much as pretty much every HPC is pulling in that range currently. 

Take this serious and build off each other if possible. We're looking for outside thought before the rules are released in case anything can be used to benefit the odds of a successful run given the lackluster show the previous was.

xoxo 

terror can with signups easy and sf was pulling 40-50 not too long ago havent seen much of them lately

SF do not do F2p anymore. It would not work making clans like Iv/Terror who average 45, to have to pull 50 for a tournament. It would be filled with invites. Would be better of at 30vs30 minimum but you can fight with whatever number (which for Iv and Terror will probably be 35-40).

90% chance i'm making it 78.

From my last attempt at making it 78 cb Cap (PCL). Fs wanted 75 while ST wanted to participate (They can only do 92 cb cap). After this SF wanted matched fights which takes away what PCL actually is. Maybe they will accept to be part of the tournament though as it is matched, who knows.

I would also take time to talk to the 2 new LPCs opening, Misfits and AAO. Although knowing AAO is opening with like a 85 cb cap or something ridiculous like that makes it slightly less necessary.