why doesn't LPC just...

Lpc gonna go mpc in a month, cuz Aao gonna bully the living dog brown sticky stuff out of em all.

With the amount of Mains/HPC accounts that have been gathered together to attack clans who go over 83 cb, I don't find this very likely. It is also included that AAO is not opening at full strength. 

If anything AAO will either deal with the HPC/Mains hitting them all the time, or move back to a lower cb range.

With the amount of Mains/HPC accounts that have been gathered together to attack clans who go over 83 cb, I don't find this very likely. It is also included that AAO is not opening at full strength. 

If anything AAO will either deal with the HPC/Mains hitting them all the time, or move back to a lower cb range.

it's hilarious how new and oblivious you are

lvl 60 70 mains aint gonna stop aao from raping the lpc scene.

lvl 60 70 mains aint gonna stop aao from raping the lpc scene.

It amuses me that you have not noticed how 3 mains make have made clans like Doom/Vq rather angry. 

Who said anything about level 60/70 mains though. I referred to mains in general, and then mentioned HPC accounts, who are 92cb up if you want to go by the old MPC range.