Only Doom member with a brain.

mossGiant

Honestly I think the main reason people want a higher combat cap is that they are nerds who want to have a dope account not stop at like 85s and 40 atk

I fall into that category I want a maxed 50 attack 1 def pure :X

You prepped terror with a 80 cap and st with a 90 cap idk why you won't do the same for us. It's a shame lol

ST is a whole different story, not sure why they prepped Terror at 80 but the scenes cap is 75 why not prep at the official LPC cap?

You prepped terror with a 80 cap and st with a 90 cap idk why you won't do the same for us. It's a shame lol

Yep pretty much this. I don't see the difference between us and Terror, both LPC's but you won't give us 80 cb cap? 

Hopefully we can come to an agreement.

you cant even declare on us because you declared on IV for f2p this month, and the rules clearly state if you want to declare twice it has to be f2p and p2p

You can still ask clans for preps whether it is officially 'declaring' or not. But to be honest if you guys wanted to prove you were '#1 LPC' you would of jumped at either of our prep offers.

You declined our last 2 preps, but you don't need to worry now you can pretend to be #1 LPC on your second Doom forums lmao.

LOL! You prep ST, who goes out on lpc times and then you make an excuse saying that they are a MPC clan? Then you prep Terror your fuck buddy with 80 cb cap. And now you are scared to prep us 80 cb cap. Ya'll just too pussy bruhh DOOM #1 LPC! Come and try to take the belt retards