Only Doom member with a brain.

mossGiant

LOL! You prep ST, who goes out on lpc times and then you make an excuse saying that they are a MPC clan? Then you prep Terror your fuck buddy with 80 cb cap. And now you are scared to prep us 80 cb cap. Ya'll just too pussy bruhh DOOM #1 LPC! Come and try to take the belt retards

The difference between you and ST is they don't claim to be #1 LPC. Do you really think we are going to give you level advantages when you are the clan with something to prove?

The burden is on you, not us.

You can still ask clans for preps whether it is officially 'declaring' or not. But to be honest if you guys wanted to prove you were '#1 LPC' you would of jumped at either of our prep offers.

you guys asked for a 40v40 i believe we have like 20 people that would show up and be over 70 cb thats probably counting the ones from 76 - 80 cb the rest would be like 60 cb you expect us to do a 75 cap when you guys had way more time to get as close to the cb cap as possible? in what world is that fair?

edit: i have also been grinding my ass off and just now get 70 cb the other day, AND i had my account pre built already 40 atk quested and double 70s and i legit got 70 cb on monday not everyone had the benefit i did of already having my account double 70s...

The difference between you and ST is they don't claim to be #1 LPC. Do you really think we are going to give you level advantages when you are the clan with something to prove?

Lets see how many more excuses you going to give me. :) im waiting 

you guys asked for a 40v40 i believe we have like 20 people that would show up and be over 70 cb thats probably counting the ones from 76 - 80 cb the rest would be like 60 cb you expect us to do a 75 cap when you guys had way more time to get as close to the cb cap as possible? in what world is that fair?

Lets see how many more excuses you going to give me. :) im waiting 

Don't see how I am making excuses when you are the ones who first time said you were too low level and next time too high.

We have been 75cb cap since before you opened and you had full knowledge of that.

If you truly wanted to beat us and claim #1 you had plenty of chances to. In all honesty I think you guys were worried about losing and what that would do to your clan/hype and I don't blame you, I would feel the same.

Don't see how I am making excuses when you are the ones who first time said you were too low level and next time too high.

We have been 75cb cap since before you opened and you had full knowledge of that.

If you truly wanted to beat us and claim #1 you had plenty of chances to. In all honesty I think you guys were worried about losing and what that would do to your clan/hype and I don't blame you, I would feel the same.

Because we all started traning now we grind so hard that everyone maxed 50 attack and 52 prayer. we all basically going to be 78-79 cbs nothing over. 60% of the clan is basically 75+ cb.

Because we all started traning now we grind so hard that everyone maxed 50 attack and 52 prayer. we all basically going to be 78-79 cbs nothing over. 60% of the clan is basically 75+ cb.

I don't understand how you went from saying you were too low level to prep us at first then 1 week later you are all maxed 50 att 52 prayer.

If anything you are the ones making excuses.

I don't understand how you went from saying you were too low level to prep us at first then 1 week later you are all maxed 50 att 52 prayer.

If anything you are the ones making excuses.

LOL just prep us 80 cb cap, like i said 60% of our clan is 75+cb

80cb cap

Do I really have to explain to you again?

WE HAVE BEEN 75CB CAP SINCE OPENING

YOU HAVE KNOWN THIS SINCE YOU OPENED

WE WONT GIVE LEVEL ADVANTAGES IF ITS FOR OUR #1 LPC SPOT

THE BURDEN IS ON YOU, NOT US

I hope you might understand now.

Level advantages? You realize our averages are significantly lower than yours, the only difference is we aren't all 40 attack like you. The majority are 50 or 60 attack already. If anything YOU have the level advantages in regards to Range/Str averages. If both clans had updated ML's this would clearly show.

Level advantages? You realize our averages are significantly lower than yours, the only difference is we aren't all 40 attack like you. The majority are 50 or 60 attack already. If anything YOU have the level advantages in regards to Range/Str averages. If both clans had updated ML's this would clearly show.

We did not force you to get 50/60 attack, we have been 75cb since we opened and since before you opened.

You had ample chances to prep us and if you truly believed you could beat us you would have jumped at the chance.

Do I really have to explain to you again?

WE HAVE BEEN 75CB CAP SINCE OPENING

YOU HAVE KNOWN THIS SINCE YOU OPENED

WE WONT GIVE LEVEL ADVANTAGES IF ITS FOR OUR #1 LPC SPOT

THE BURDEN IS ON YOU, NOT US

I hope you might understand now.

you're not #1 terror beat u and took the belt doom beats terror after so doom is #1 @ winner winner

you're not #1 terror beat u and took the belt doom beats terror after so doom is #1 @ winner winner

They beat us in a pub off 20v20 and they got to use 80s vs our 75s, well done lol..

We are 2-1 against them in pub on preps, but nice try.

We did not force you to get 50/60 attack, we have been 75cb since we opened and since before you opened.

You had ample chances to prep us and if you truly believed you could beat us you would have jumped at the chance.

Your clearly missing the point I just made. What difference does 50/60 attack make in a F2P 1 def cap prep? Our averages (the ones that matter) are much lower than yours. 

Your clearly missing the point I just made. What difference does 50/60 attack make in a F2P 1 def cap prep? Our averages (the ones that matter) are much lower than yours. 

We have accounts with 50/60 att too yet we maintain 75cb cap so it's your fault for raising your combat cap.

FS are literally the only LPC that has a 75cb cap. By all means do what you want with combats but don't expect every other clan to give you action on your terms. There's only so much fun you can have with maple shortbows and rune scims before you get bored and move onto other things..