Ambassador Rework & Moderator Positions

Braden

9i97GP8.png

It's time where another year is down and another year Sharkbrew pushes forward.

To strive for many more years, we require active and competent Mediators. Recently we have fell short of this due to either lack of motivation or members not given an opportunity to prove their worth. This time, I have the opportunity for everybody to put their best foot forward and potentially become the next Mediator. Instead of the 'Application' for Mediator, I'll be having you guys PM me, on Sharkbrew, to show your interest in becoming a Mediator.

I'm looking for a Minimum of 4 new Mediators, yes, 4. I don't care what clan you're from, I'm open to any clan and there will be no bias towards my decision. I will not be the only person who will vote for your promotion but more or so polled.

There are a few things with this new system that I'm hoping to rework again in the near future.

Requirements:

• Pming me doesn't guarantee you'll be accepted as a Mediator.
  • There is a minimum of 700 post count. - Some exceptions can be made.
  • No previous moderation required, we can teach you.
  • The will to take on board of feedback and listen to instructions by higher ranks.
  • If you have a history of warning points, your chances will be lessened but if you provide solid interest, we can sort issues out as everybody will still be trial based.
  • Active within the pure community as well as Sharkbrew. Meaning, you're able to spend a few hours daily viewing Sharkbrew, dealing with reports, hiding/warning any irrelevant or bad behaviour on the website. Knowing what's currently happening within the pure community (by actively participating) also helps in future decisions for the website.

You can PM me now to show your interest.

Ambassador has now had a complete rework. Those who previously had access have now been revoked and will now need to PM me to regain their access. Previously gaining Ambassador was far too easy for numerous members to gain, leaving the section not as important, lack of quality and overall useless. With the revamp, I'm hoping the new system shows the importance and gives a great environment for healthy discussions between clan leaders.

How this will run:

Ranked in an a >1 month old Pure Clan with a 40+ Memberlist, 50 Post Count and a legit Sharkbrew forum account.
For access, pm Braden

A Maximum of 2 representatives can access this forum at a time, there is more information within the section that explains this.

Meet the requirements?

Shoot me a PM on the site with the following details:

Clan Name

Rough date/time of opening

Clan Site

IRC Channel

Link/Picture to Memberlist

I will go through every PM individually and give access to those who are successful. 

Ps:

• Clan awards voting will be released within the next week.

So you're essentially saying that Sharkbrew is back to being a pures only community?

Don't get me wrong, I agree it should be pures only... But coming from you since Rev basically being the only OFFICIAL 40+ Def clan (I say official because every pure clan is a main clan), it seems quite bias. Pretty sure your aim was to not be bias? Evidently you're quite bias... Rev broke you enough for you to try and get them away from Sharkbrew?... That's kind of embarassing...

How this will run:

Ranked in an a >1 month old Pure Clan with a 40+ Memberlist, 50 Post Count and a legit Sharkbrew forum account.
For access, pm Braden

A Maximum of 2 representatives can access this forum at a time, there is more information within the section that explains this.

So you're essentially saying that Sharkbrew is back to being a pures only community?

Don't get me wrong, I agree it should be pures only... But coming from you since Rev basically being the only OFFICIAL 40+ Def clan (I say official because every pure clan is a main clan), it seems quite bias. Pretty sure your aim was to not be bias? Evidently you're quite bias... Rev broke you enough for you to try and get them away from Sharkbrew?... That's kind of embarassing...

No bias towards Rev, just taking a step to completely refresh the pure community and pure leaders with a pure-only sub-forum to currently discuss issues that need to be resolved without any 3rd party comments whose real intentions are to contribute to the issues.

We are still open to Zerker/Tank/Main clans posting on our website, no bias towards that. Eventually I'm looking to open the Ambassador section to main clans again. For now it's also good to keep private for Pure Clans only for future events for now.

Rev are more than welcome to PM me if they'd like further clarification, I wasn't the only one who agreed upon making this revamp. Thanks for pointing this out.

isn't ambassador mainly for declaring and trying to set up pure events/guidelines? there isn't really much point for rev to have it when they're the only zerk clan imo

You literally just gave me aids