looking for an hpc

Burak

hi im looking to join an hpc clan just dont know witch one to join im a decent rs player , i have max prep gear mage and n range , currently maxing out my prayer already have it banked umm what im looking for in a clan is to carrot the competition !!!

709db5c03aaa198493e0be4f91942b3c.png

l0l i got scammed by what a baws witch is a rank in op for only 10m just shows how that farmer is broke guess the car wash aint enough for the farmer so i understand

LOL stfu u rat u slave on rs to scam 10m ahahahahah ur mom a crack whore still payin off ur memberships

if any of yall think im a scammer thats fine i did do the some sht in the past not gonna deny it but while i was in olympus i was tryna go hard for the clan as a member , what a baws and i agreed on some pure quest since i was turning my 75 attack pure into an hpc account i was really thinking serious about pure clanning when i went hpc on my pure but guess what what a baws backed out from the deal and didnt quest me my raml skull and prosselyte and think it was fine told the leaders bout it but they took this virgins side and didnt make him pay me so i left thats the story!