SharkBet - Bet On Major Clan Events!

slushpuppy

9i97GP8.png

Shark wallet & SharkBet

Due to the lack of ingenious ideas, the shark wallet system has kinda floundered on this site despite having the most potential for expansion. Luckily, upon reading a suggestion by @Don & some Supremacy members that includes 3at, I realized that there is no existing system in Pure Community that facilitates betting or wagering on the outcome of clan aftermaths-all we have are community polls that are generally frivolous.

DzFixGs.png

What is Sharkbet?

Sharkbet is a betting system that is based on mutual betting pool where all the bets are pooled together. The entire pool is shared among the winners and each winner's take is dependent on how much he/she had bet, proportioned to other winners' bets.

For example:

Team A:

Bob: $200

Tim: $300

Team B:

John $500

If Team A wins, Bob will receive $400 and Tim will receive $600.

If Team B wins, John receives the whole $1000.

How do I add my event to SharkBet?

Ask your Ambassadors to request for their event to be added here

DzFixGs.png

What are the rewards of SharkBet?

The winnings from SharkBet will be then transferred back to your SharkWallet where you can buy items like VIP or the coveted Betting Xpert name style for $50,000.

e195f629178dc698c5db44d9a1554295.png

ac71361f394367dbbf2aec50977c25af.png

What are the other features of SharkBet?

We even have a highscores showing top betters as well!

6626e0e9d89d7da9587d85c099f3c0db.png

Any questions feel free to reply below.

Also we are open for mediator positions, read this topic to know more!

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/28407-ambassador-rework-moderator-positions/

Most clan ranks may let another clan know who they're prepping against on what days to schedule events. They could also ask their leaks / friends if the clan is prepping if they really wanted to ddos an event. :/

90% of the time its random brown sticky stuffhead members of a 3rd party clan ddosing one clan in an event just because they dont like them now they can do it to win sharkbrew monies trust ive been on both ends of that situation ask @@DNYS cx

90% of the time its random brown sticky stuffhead members of a 3rd party clan ddosing one clan in an event just because they dont like them now they can do it to win sharkbrew monies trust ive been on both ends of that situation ask @@DNYS cx

Yeah, I understand. Sb staff will talk to ranks about it.