When someone hits your site so hard that the skin falls off

slushpuppy

WOW GOOD JOB SLUSHPUPPY ON DDOSING A WEBSITE! (wants to reform pure community but ddoses.  :unsure: )

Behave In A Threatening Manner

Threatening to attack, ddos, hack or threatening to break other Sharkbrew rules, including encourages others to engage in such activities. (2-4 points)

lmfao this site is fucking terrible the admin cant even follow the rules he wrote 

WOW GOOD JOB SLUSHPUPPY ON DDOSING A WEBSITE! (wants to reform pure community but ddoses.  :unsure: )

Behave In A Threatening Manner [/size]Threatening to attack, ddos, hack or threatening to break other Sharkbrew rules, including encourages others to engage in such activities. (2-4 points)[/size]

lmfao this site is fucking terrible the admin cant even follow the rules he wrote [/size]

Plz tell me your not that broccolied and just playing up to look cool in front of ur mandem

Behave In A Threatening Manner

Threatening to attack, ddos, hack or threatening to break other Sharkbrew rules, including encourages others to engage in such activities. (2-4 points)

lmfao this site is fucking terrible the admin cant even follow the rules he wrote 

Sharkbrew or I have no involvement in such heinous deed, we call upon the pure community to condemn such acts of terror

be525cfb42b1d68d362bdbe0a885ef2f.png

Which part of my topic fulfill those requirements? I was just merely putting a spin on something that had happened like a news reporter does. Doesn't mean news reporters commit murder.

No wonder i demoted your bumass, cauliflower.

be525cfb42b1d68d362bdbe0a885ef2f.png

Which part of my topic fulfill those requirements? I was just merely putting a spin on something that had happened like a news reporter does. Doesn't mean news reporters commit murder.

No wonder i demoted your bumass, cauliflower.

And look at the others you promoted lmao.

Your website is terrible and your life is worthless.