** Only these rules apply to topics marked with ("BANTER") or ("JUICY")
- Flooding a thread with useless or irrelevant content that does not contribute to the discussion.
Example "gz clan", "clan ded"; quote spamming without a reply, repeating the same block of text or anything really just majorly irrelevant to the thread at hand. Try make the post thoughtful.
- Bumping old threads more than 2 weeks since last post
- Spamming status updates with clan websites and/or asking for clan locations.
2. Personal Insult/Attacks/**Inhumane Content/**Leaking personal information
- Here at Sharkbrew, we're all about the banter but sometimes these can go too far. Insults directed at a person will not be tolerated and a warning point will be given for each incident.
- Leaking IRL information will result in an instant ban.
- Personal insults to any Mediator+ will result in a warn, no excuse. We're here to help you, please respect the authority. Any claims of bias will be warned.
Example "KYS", User is a broccoli
3. **Threatening behaviour
- Anything deemed to be a threat to DDoS or doxx a person will result in instant post removal and a warning point. No warnings.
Example "keep it up and everyone will have your facebook", "wanna stay online? pipe down before i hit you off"
4. Troll Account/Negative posting
- If you're caught with an account that has been created to insult a clan or certain individuals, or just generally disrupt conversations, the account will be banned instantly.
Example An account named Gratz Clan with posts mainly consisting of "lol ded clan", "clan wins again" or any other pointless posts directed primarily at a clan or certain individuals.
5. Failure to heed warnings
- You can be warned if you disobey a reasonable instruction from a Sharkbrew rank or consistently break rules that you been verbally warned before.
5. Wiki Vandalism
- Vandalisng the Sharkbrew wiki will result in a warn.
6. Content Removal
We reserve the right to remove any sort of content that is detriment to this forum and/or to the general community such as and not limited to:
- Accounts that consistently troll
- Topics/posts that portray, instigate, or imply mains hitting/ragging pures
- Only linking to private board leaks - To protect our member's IP addresses, we request that all private board leaks screenies, as well as your clan forum link, are posted on sharkbrew.
ALL of these rules are worth 1 point if broken. For the spam rule, you'll be entitled to 1 verbal warning. If you proceed to break the rule you will further be warned 1 point each time.
Please keep in mind that Leaking IRL Information and troll accounts specifically created to damage the website's community will not be subject to the 1 point per incident and will result in an instant ban.
New Points System
We've upgraded the Point System and their corresponding Suspension Times. We felt that having 7 warnings before being potentially banned was far too lenient, so we've reduced the amount of warnings you're entitled to from SEVEN to FIVE, and adjusted the suspension times for each warning tier.
- 1st warn: 1 hour
- 2nd: 8 hours
- 3rd: 16 hours
- 4th: 36 hours
- 5th: Permanent Ban
Each warn point takes 30 days to expire from the time at which it was given.
If you have any questions regarding the new rules or punishment system, PM any moderator on here or IRC.
We reserve the right to kick all users who are being disruptive to the conversation or leaking personal details on IRC or Teamspeak
- Repeated quote spamming
- Excessive insults in a post
- Spamming repeated text
- Repeating the same post over and over
- Posting links in status updates
So far, the bot has been quite accurate but it is not 100% bulletproof.
If you encounter any issues, feel free to apply here for a reduction in points;