Congratulations

Braden

9i97GP8.png

As some may have noticed for a while, our Moderating team has shrunk due to inactivity/lack of motivation to participate in moderating activities which resulted in numerous demotions.

Recently I had made a thread regarding numerous Moderator positions that have opened. I received a huge amount of PM's regarding this which lead to a process of elimination, determining our future mods, basing it off of rank/clan/post count/activity/previous history. We also took into consideration for those who applied for mod before I had made the announcement thread.

This time round, I aimed to try not have more than 1 clan with a Mediator and allowed those who didn't manage to reach Mediator this time to receive Respected. 

I feel both groups of members will help me in my goals of helping the community become a healthy forum.

@@Fake Smile

@@Nixon

@@Murd

@@DNYS
@@Beau

@@PRShadow

@ 

@ (SammyT)

We hope these two will provide the rank team with some experience and excitement.

As usual, these new Mediators will be set to a 2 week trial, closely keeping an eye on their activity and moderating capabilities. 

DzFixGs.png

As previously stated, with the Mediator rule, I have decided to give some worthy applicants a chance at Respected.

Respected members still have a decent amount of power where they will be able to help us clean the website up. 

Congratulations guys, hope to see you do well as you can potentially all be future Mediators.

@

@@Old Nox

@@Treehugger28

@@Singles

@@Bluewatch

@@Sage

@@ibro

@

@

@

DzFixGs.png

Lastly, I would also like to congratulate @@The Enforcer on its promotion to Counselor. Your constant moderation has earned you this rank buddy!

We also have a new set of rules that can be found here:

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/28599-the-ground-rules-moderation-guidelines/