Post your favorite Raw war

Duval

I have tons of insight on this system I was apart of some of the best fights! It would be a dream come true if the raw list came back.

I will message you later on about this. It is a very enjoyable way of progress. Sorry 'bout the mention by the way. I had just left when you did.

Ah, the RAW list. I was the manager of it alongside Omni and `Pure. Was great for the time, but unfortunately could never work now.

From a completely neutral viewpoint (i was in neither of these clans) The greatest RAW war in history has to be given to the EOP vs Fatality 2 week prep in the summer of 2007.

Fatality were the undisputed kings of F2P for 2007. They obliterated all competition with ease, and they truly were untouchable. EOP trailed them and were better than anybody else who dared step to them, but lost to Fi consistently and in convincing fashion.

Tired of losing so much, EOP upp'ed their requirements and spent 2 months building a ridiculous range unit of level 99 rangers, going from mid level to having some of the best averages of all clans, including MM/FOE/TLP. After a training and recruitment drive, it paid off and soon after they were the first clan to beat Fi in a very long time, and continued to do so week in, week out.

IoyEM5f.png

Interestingly, it was at this point that the RAW list came out with EOP being placed at the top spot of #1 after the several wins over Fatality, something hotly discussed in the community at large.

Fatality of course disputed EOP as the true #1 F2P pure clan, and miraculously now had the system to prove it - the RAW list. Fatality (#2) declared on Eruption of Pures (#1) for the right to the claim of greatest F2P pure clan, and after days of fuckery finally decided on a 2 week prep.

The build up is what makes this the greatest RAW war of all time, for 2 weeks on Pure Community discussion was rife as this single fight would determine once and for all who was the GREATEST F2P PURE CLAN, no excuses. All roads led to that point. There would be no dispute; whoever won this would literally be the best pure clan on the game.

When game day came, Fatality proved to be all the more experienced and fleshed out in terms of memberbase, and Fatality dethroned EOP from the #1 spot and took back what in their opinion was rightfully theirs.

Poetically enough, Fatality were the better clan at the point and went on to have an awe inspiring run as #1 F2P powerhouse, whereas EOP would dwindle off and after some real Machiavellian behind the scenes hacking amongst their leadership, would fall into a slump for the better part of a year and a half, only to return with a vengeance with a #1 run of their own.

Ah, the RAW list. I was the manager of it alongside Omni and `Pure. Was great for the time, but unfortunately could never work now.

From a completely neutral viewpoint (i was in neither of these clans) The greatest RAW war in history has to be given to the EOP vs Fatality 2 week prep in the summer of 2007.

Fatality were the undisputed kings of F2P for 2007. They obliterated all competition with ease, and they truly were untouchable. EOP trailed them and were better than anybody else who dared step to them, but lost to Fi consistently and in convincing fashion.

Tired of losing so much, EOP upp'ed their requirements and spent 2 months building a ridiculous range unit of level 99 rangers, going from mid level to having some of the best averages of all clans, including MM/FOE/TLP. After a training and recruitment drive, it paid off and soon after they were the first clan to beat Fi in a very long time, and continued to do so week in, week out.

IoyEM5f.png

Interestingly, it was at this point that the RAW list came out with EOP being placed at the top spot of #1 after the several wins over Fatality, something hotly discussed in the community at large.

Fatality of course disputed EOP as the true #1 F2P pure clan, and miraculously now had the system to prove it - the RAW list. Fatality (#2) declared on Eruption of Pures (#1) for the right to the claim of greatest F2P pure clan, and after days of fuckery finally decided on a 2 week prep.

The build up is what makes this the greatest RAW war of all time, for 2 weeks on Pure Community discussion was rife as this single fight would determine once and for all who was the GREATEST F2P PURE CLAN, no excuses. All roads led to that point. There would be no dispute; whoever won this would literally be the best pure clan on the game.

When game day came, Fatality proved to be all the more experienced and fleshed out in terms of memberbase, and Fatality dethroned EOP from the #1 spot and took back what in their opinion was rightfully theirs.

Poetically enough, Fatality were the better clan at the point and went on to have an awe inspiring run as #1 F2P powerhouse, whereas EOP would dwindle off and after some real Machiavellian behind the scenes hacking amongst their leadership, would fall into a slump for the better part of a year and a half, only to return with a vengeance with a #1 run of their own.

We need to write a book together. Reading this made me feel like I was there again watching them duke it out for #1. Ahhh @@Ivp ily

Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee #DpPride #dp_duval

Anyone who played back then will remember about this war when Foe defeated Fi down 17 from start, although i was in Fi at the time, was still a good competitive & close fullout. 

Fav fullout i been in simply cos IR were the underdog. 

the ir fullout vs carnage was epic af #iwasthere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UBSm-ifIhM

28s6d4x.jpg

At the time, this was for the #1 medium level clan. This was when there were about 30 clans on the list. 

Another one of my favourites was our RAW war prior to the above war, with SD (Sudden Death). SD had the levels but we had numbers, it ended up going to the third round pkri up to 100 kills. We ended up winning the third round 100-99 (one of the most enjoyable and close fights I've been in). Unfortunately, the video was deleted :(