Supremacy vs CP P2P Prep [2-1]

Hebi

With CP breaking few prep rules which include invites and having def, I would give the prep win to Supremacy.

Now I with these things being broken, I would have stopped the fight before R1.

Unfortunately we gave action to CP and I guess we forgot why nobody gives CP preps because they have no idea how to conduct themselves, literally every prep there is issues because their 200 man ml can't pull 25 and they can't bring the right gear.

If they wanted the hands round 3 all they had to do was sit patiently like the little sewer dogs they are and wait for us to sit, but nope they attacked like they have downs.

this cant be ham LMAO

Unfortunately we gave action to CP and I guess we forgot why nobody gives CP preps because they have no idea how to conduct themselves, literally every prep there is issues because their 200 man ml can't pull 25 and they can't bring the right gear.

this cant be ham LMAO

LMFAO

You should see his previous posts too, the muted legend of sup

With CP breaking few prep rules which include invites and having def, I would give the prep win to Supremacy.

and rushing with +1 and we still beat them so they broke rules aswell? plus show me a rule where you're not allowed to bring in invites lmao? literally every clan brings invites 

I agree but it was a matter of wasting my members time at this point. We gave CP a chance to redeem themselves by not acting broccolied. 

and rushing with +1 and we still beat them so they broke rules aswell? plus show me a rule where you're not allowed to bring in invites lmao? literally every clan brings invites 

lmfao your clan is broken

"literally every clan brings invites" I disagree lol

This is why I said the prep should of stopped before R1, them rushing with +1 just makes things more complicated. 

This is why I said the prep should of stopped before R1, them rushing with +1 just makes things more complicated. 

Supremacy never has to bring invites to pull the 25 minimum. 

Show where they rushed with +1

Every single video they have shows 26v26 after attack, they sat on attack like your clan did multiple times in the past

Move on and take the golden glove to the chin baby boy

Well it was 1-1 so idk how either clan can be awarded a win, but if it's true Cp logged out then obviously Supremacy has more weight to their claim. Just goes to show how cauliflower things are getting when clans would rather try their hardest to claim a win on a 1-1 score line rather than finish the prep off (you know, best out of 3, like it's meant to be). Blame cpl and blame cauliflower leaders. Id be annoyed if my leader(s) made no attempt to finish a prep but then tried to claim the win afterwards on sharkbrew 😴

Well it was 1-1 so idk how either clan can be awarded a win, but if it's true Cp logged out then obviously Supremacy has more weight to their claim. Just goes to show how cauliflower things are getting when clans would rather try their hardest to claim a win on a 1-1 score line rather than finish the prep off (you know, best out of 3, like it's meant to be). Blame cpl and blame cauliflower leaders. Id be annoyed if my leader(s) made no attempt to finish a prep but then tried to claim the win afterwards on sharkbrew

I agree Kev, well said.

However in my opinion it was 2-0 after Supremacy won round 2 due to the fact that cp cheated after round 1. As others said, prep should've stopped after 1st round but leaders wanted to move forward with other 2.